Chapter 27: Now For the Fun Part

Lily walked to the table. "Hmmm, someone left a pack of cigarettes here. Now, I know my boys don't smoke. Are they yours?" She pulled a cigarette from the pack and picked up the lighter. She sandwiched the tip of the cigarette lightly between her lips and lit it. As she walked to him, she took deep draw, then released the smoke directly into his face. "Now for the fun part." She smiled as she pressed the lit end of the cigarette to the tip of his dick. "This- this is for you. You who decided to use women for your monetary gain."

She peppered his dick with burns, drawing from the cigarette occasionally to keep it lit.

"This is for choosing me as your next victim. I bet you are really happy you made that decision, right? Yea, of course you are." She chuckled menacingly.

"This is for thinking you could force me to become exactly what my bitch of a mother said I would become."

She then grazed one of his open wounds with the lit cigarette. Her ears were beginning to throb due to the constant screaming from him that she had caused. Her tone and expression changed from entertained to serious and direct. She grabbed a fist full of his hair and held his head up, forcing him to look at her. She locked eyes with him, only breaking her glares long enough to find new wounds to burn.

"You thought you could decide my fate."

She grazed another open wound.

"You thought you were going throw me into the worst nightmare of my life."

And another.

"But guess what? You failed." She shoved the cigarette inside the open knife wound in his leg and left it there. She locked eyes with him again, this time, not breaking for focus. Her tone grew darker, as she spoke with complete confidence. "That nightmare you thought you created for me turned out to be the best thing that has ever happened to me. You're here right now because my boys care for me like no one ever has. My boys are my strength. They're my peace. They're my everything. And I love each and every one of them with every fiber of my being. And because of them, I have a bigger family than I could have ever dreamed of. Hmm, I guess I have you to thank for that after all." She threw his head back out of her grasp. "Haha! No. My boys are the only ones deserving of my gratitude."

***

The observation room was completely silent, as the boys listened to every word. Each one tried desperately to suppress the new emotions that were overwhelming them. She was in an extremely vulnerable state, unknowingly confessing her feelings to them.

***

She walked to the table, then back to him, swinging the ice pick by her side. "I hope you're having fun. I know I'm having a blast. There's one more thing I'd like to address. "A few nights ago, you shot my sister in the back." She stepped behind him and pressed the tip into the exact location of Yeji's gunshot wound. She slowly forced the ice pick through his skin, making sure he felt each rip and tear. "You thought you killed her- but you failed." She sunk it deeper and deeper until it wouldn't move. "You fucked up when you messed with my family. This is for Yeji."

In one swift motion, she yanked the ice pick out of him and began stabbing him ruthlessly over and over.

***

The boys saw the expression change on Lily's face and knew that she was no longer able to control what she was doing. Without discussion, they all tore out of the observation room to get to Lily. When they finally got the door unlocked, and entered the room, they found her sobbing as her stabs grew weaker. Changbin secured her arms while Chan took the ice pick from her hands. "Babygirl, calm down. We got you."

Changbin spun her around and pulled her to his chest. Still not aware of what was happening, she tried to flail her arms into his chest. "Hey, Princess, come on baby, it's ok. It's just us. It's your boys."

The others stared helplessly as Changbin tried to calm Lily. Seungmin came running in with a syringe and injected her in the arm with a mild sedative as he gave instructions. "Get her in the shower and get her cleaned up, then aftercare protocols. Keep her calm and relaxed until she falls asleep, which shouldn't take long. She's not to be left alone." Her body began to relax as the sedative flowed through her veins. "There you go beautiful."

"Changbin and Hyunjin, take care of our girl. I need the rest of you to help me clean this is up." Chan added.

Changbin scooped her up and exited the room, with Hyunjin following close behind.

No one said a word but their thoughts were deafening.