Chapter 135: Showtime

JK lounged back in his chair with his feet propped on the table, one ankle draped across the other. His elbows rested against the arms of his chair. His fingers were interlaced in front of his chin with his index fingers extended, tapping against each other. "Hm. It's the perfect plan. However, I agree. We don't know how many we'll be facing, and Sparky is in too delicate of a condition to be put at risk."

The group sat for a few moments, thinking of different ideas to bait the new threat. Lily raised forward and began to say something but hesitated.

Chan noticed the action and asked, "What is it, babygirl?" Directing everyone's attention to her.

After another brief pause, she began to explain. "What if someone poses as me?"

She was immediately met with expressions of curiosity as she continued. "Get someone from Itzy. An oversized hoodie and face mask should be enough of a disguise. As long as she and one of the guys are playing the part convincingly enough, it should work."

Leeknow furrowed his brows and spoke up before anyone else could. "Sweet girl. We are always all over each other. I'm not sure-"

"I swear to God, if the next words out of your mouth are questioning my ability to handle it, I will shove tissues down your throat." Lily snapped as she glared at him.

JK belted out in laughter as he clapped his hands and dropped his feet to the floor, leaning forward. "Goddamn, Sparky. I fucking love your attitude."

Leeknow scoffed as he playfully glared back at her. "And it's only gotten worse since she got pregnant."

She smiled menacingly as she blew him a sarcastic kiss, paired with a flirtatious wink.

The others at the table chuckled and shook their heads at their interaction.

Chan sighed and nodded. "I think it could work. Let's get them on a conference call."

***

LILY: Yall are gonna have to be more convincing than that.

YUNA: Jesus Lil. I'm holding his hand. What more do you want?

LILY: Han, wrap your arms around her waist and flirt. Just act like you do with me, or Kang will know something is off.

HAN: Is this better?

LILY: It still looks forced.

HAN: Maybe because it is?

LILY: How did you even get the title of seducer? You had me convinced the day I caught you with the bitch by the bathrooms. Where is that energy? You better get with it. You're almost at the cafe.

JK: Ah, this is fun. My poor Lil Quokka getting verbally bitch slapped.

LILY: Behave Uncle J. There you go, Hannie. That's better.

WOOYOUNG: Got the tracker set on Yang's car. I.N, how close are you to hacking the phone line?

I.N: Just got in.

SEUNGMIN: Traffic cams are hacked.

LILY: They're about to order. Everyone ready?

CHAN: Everyone's in position. Eyes and ears open.

HAN: Can we have an iced americano, strawberry milk, and a slice of cheesecake, please? Is that all, my love?

YUNA: Mmhmmm

LILY: You have Yang's attention. Kiss her forehead.

HAN: Keep the change. Thank you.

YUNA: Ugh, Lil, I'm sorry.

LILY: Oh hush. You wouldn't be doing this if I didn't trust yall. Yang is studying you. Do something to hide your face.

Yuna buried her face against Han's chest. Han wrapped his arms around  her and hugged her close to him as they waited for their order.

"Order #19!" The cashier called as she placed the drinks and a folded paper bag on the counter.

The two walked to the counter and grabbed their order, then quickly made their way out of the cafe.

Han opened her door and helped her in. As he closed it, he looked up to see Yang nonchalantly exiting the building.

He hurried to the driver's side and cranked the car, immediately putting it in gear and taking off.

I.N: He just sent out a message to three different contacts.

LILY: Good. He took the bait. Please be careful.

HAN: Always, my love.

SEUNGMIN: Remember. Third light, take a left. San and Jongho will be waiting to fall behind.

I.N: He's on call with one of the contacts.

SEUNGMIN: Han is pulling into the warehouse parking lot now.

JK: Hurry inside.

HAN: Coming in, now.

SEUNGMIN: Kang just parked two blocks down.

I.N: He just gave instructions. Two teams of three. One enter through the front, one through the side.

CHAN: San and Jongho- stay out of sight.

SAN: We're a block behind him.

SEUNGMIN: We have an unmarked black van approaching from the north and one from the south.

SEUNGMIN: They're arming up. Handguns.

LILY: Dumbasses. They clearly have no clue who they're dealing with. Who brings a simple handgun to a SKZ fight?

CHAN: Not complaining. I was hoping for an easy takedown.

LILY: They're approaching. It's showtime.

The warehouse doors opened. Kang and his men made their way in with their weapons drawn.

The sound of rounds being chambered echoed through the hallow building. The men froze, seeing that they had been set up and outnumbered by more than double. Each had weapons aimed directly at their heads.

The barrel of Leeknow's rifle pressed against the back of Kang's head. "I suggest you instruct your men to lower their weapons before I paint the walls with your blood." He said in a deep, threatening growl.

Kang nodded his head, signaling for them to obey. As soon as their weapons were on the floor, The SKZ members and their alliances moved in to secure the targets.

Chan and JK approached the targets, who were now on their knees. JK flashed a sadistic grin while Chan held a darkened, murderous expression.

Kang scoffed as Chan squatted to his level. "Mr. Kang. I hope you're well rested. You and this little shitshow you put together are about to learn exactly what happens when you try to FUCK WITH MY WIFE."

Suddenly, Kang fell to the floor when Chan raised up and slammed the butt of his rifle into the man's forehead.