Chapter 94: Weird

"Hey! Give that back, you brat!" I.N yelled as he chased Lily through the sand.

Lily laughed as she ran as fast as she could, screaming, "No! It's mine now!"

"Leave her alone! She looks better in it than you do!" Seungmin shouted just before she circled around him to use him as a shield.

"Nope! It's her or the hat!" I.N replied as he lunged forward and grabbed Lily, holding her tightly against him to contain her squirming as he playfully kissed her neck.

"Stop, Stop! I give!" Lily finally choked out through her breathless laughter.

I.N pulled away from her and pouted. "But you just taste so good!"

Lily rolled her eyes and playfully shoved him back and turned around, sprinting away.

Seungmin chuckled as he captured a photo with his phone. "Hey, beautiful- spin for me. I wanna take some pictures."

After a playful twirl, she paused and stared out at the ocean. It was almost as if she had noticed it for the first time. "I can't believe this is actually real." Lily sat down in the sand and pulled her knees to her chest, taking in the sight.

Seungmin sat behind her and pulled her against him as I.N settled in beside her, draping her legs over his thighs.

Lily laughed and shook her head. "This time last year, I was living out of my car. Now I'm sitting on the island that my eight absolutely gorgeous mafia boyfriends literally fucking bought for me- which reminds me. How much did yall pay for all this?"

The two men chuckled in amusement. "You're nosey." I.N said as reached up and tapped the bib of the hat she was still wearing.

Lily shrugged and replied, "Yep. And if I don't eat something soon, I'm gonna throw up. Can you text them and see if it's ready?"

I.N nodded and pulled out his phone as Seungmin wrapped his arm around her waist. "Are you feeling nauseous again?"

Lily slowly nodded her head. "I'm not moving from this spot until food is ready, though." She mumbled softly.

I.N stood and put his phone in his pocket. "Let's go. Time to eat." He said as he leaned down and scooped her up to carry her.

She linked her arms around the back of his neck. "Finally! I'm about to starve. Tell him to set out the Sriracha. I'm craving spicy."

"Um. You're horrible with spicy foods." I.N stated in the tone of a question.

Seungmin furrowed his brows and thought to himself for a moment, then shook his head. "I assume you're feeling better?"

Lily nodded and replied, "I think so. I feel exhausted, though. I'm sure I just need food."

***

Lily laid with her head in Hyunjin's lap, and her legs draped across Changbin. She stared absent mindlessly as the others made their way into the room, one by one and piled in around her.

"What's on your mind, sweet girl? Leeknow asked, immediately noticed her blank gaze.

"Nothing, just very tired." She replied as he leaned down to peck her lips.

He brushed a stray hair out of her face and replied, "Do you like the place?"

"Hell, I would've been happy with a cabin in the middle of the desert. My own island? I still can't believe it." She replied excitedly.

Felix smiled at her. "You're glowing. The ocean definitely compliments you."

Hyunjin spoke up and added, "That fact alone makes this island the best purchase we've ever made."

Suddenly, she was feeling sassy. Lily replied, pretending to be offended. "And here I was thinking I was the best purchase you ever ma-"

An eruption of voices echoed over each other. "Lily!" Leeknow shouted.

Seungmin pursed his lips. "That's not even funny."

"I will whip your ass for that one." Chan threatened.

While they scolded her, others chuckled at her dark humor.

"Yall need to relax." Lily said through her laughter. "You know it was funny."

Hyunjin rolled his eyes and shook his head. "No. You're just twisted and weird."