Chapter 78: Double Knot

"You ok, sweetheart?" Felix asked after noticing Lily twisting and stretching her body for the third time since they woke a few minutes prior.

Lily let out a quick giggle and replied, "I woke up tangled in between you, Seungmin, and I.N in a bed meant for two people. My back is in knots."

Felix pouted his lip and walked up behind her. "I'm sorry, sweetheart." He replied as he pressed his palm into her back, gently massaging. "Yep, definitely a knot." He added.

Lily closed her eyes and tilted her head back, humming with relief. "It feels more like a double knot. Oh, that feels so good. Don't stop."

Felix grinned mischievously. "Hmm, where have I heard that before?"

Lily rolled her eyes as she turned to playfully slap his chest. "Oh, shut up and go sit down. We need to get started."

Felix chuckled, kissing her forehead before walking toward the conference table to take his seat as the others filed in.

Lily looked at Han, who was sitting quietly, bouncing his leg. "Han, we start with you. Did you get in contact with Tiger Jk?"

Han cleared his throat and began by looking at Yeji, who was still clinging to Hyunjin for comfort. "Yeji, my uncle has assured me that Lia is safe and unharmed. However, he refuses to give me more than that over the phone."

Yeji raised from Hyunjin's shoulder and took a breath. "She's unharmed? But- no one survives more than a day with the debt collector. How-"

"She's safe, Yeji. That's all that matters right now." Hyunjin assured her.

Han nodded in agreement with Hyunjin's statement before continuing. "We have a meeting with him tomorrow night at 8, but he insisted that all of us are there. Skz and Itzy. He seems to have information that he claims we all need to hear."

Changbin raised from his lounged position and asked, "So I'll ask again. Should we be concerned?"

Han shook his head hesitantly. "No, at least not about him. He assured me that our meeting would be civil and our teams would be unharmed. However, he requires that all weapons and electronics be collected upon arrival." He paused for a brief moment before continuing, "There's one more thing. The man we have locked up works for him. He wants him back."

The majority of the group began loudly protesting with the final request.

Chan propped his elbows on the table and rested his lips against his interlaced fingers in deep thought. He then took a deep breath and interrupted the loud discussion. "Everyone, quiet. Tiger JK is the most powerful man in the Korean Underground Circuit. He's the most dangerous, yet the most loyal to word. I see no reason to doubt his intentions, so we'll honor his wishes."

The group glared at Chan yet said nothing more, knowing the decision had been made and wouldn't change.

Lily nodded and replied, "If you trust him, that's enough for me right now. If there is nothing else we need to discuss, you're dismissed. Yeji, would you like to join me on the silks?"

Yeji flashed a saddened grin as she softly shook her head. "I think I just want to be alone with Hyunjin if that's ok."

Lily walked to her and wrapped her arms around her as she replied, "Of course it's ok. And if you need me, you know where I am." She looked to Hyunjin and narrowed her eyes. "You make sure she is eating and stays hydrated."

Hyunjin laughed at Lily's lecture before pulling her away from Yeji. "You know I will, angel." He pressed his lips against hers as he tucked her hair behind her ear.

Their kiss ended in laughter when Yeji cleared her throat. "Um, ew." She snarled as she turned toward the exit.

Lily tapped Hyunjin's ass and sent him with Yeji before directing her attention to the others. "Anyone else wanna hit the silks with me?"

"Hell no, I'm not getting on the hanging death traps again. You have fun with that. Last time we all almost died." Seungmin replied defensively, causing a fit of laughter from the others as they also denied her offer.

Lily rolled her eyes and giggled as she walked toward the exercise room. "I definitely wouldn't want my tough men to be taken out by silk." She sarcastically teased as she dramatically placed her hand over her chest.

***

After quickly getting bored, Felix decided to join Lily. When he opened the door, he found her hanging upside down with the silk wrapped around her back. Her legs were stretched out beside her in a v shape, and her hands were planted behind her on the floor, bending her backward.

"Mmm, holy fuck, that's hot!" Felix growled as he bit his lip and held up his phone.

Lily maintained her focus and position as she replied, "And I'm betting you're already pulling the camera up on your phone, aren't you?"

Felix snapped the picture and replied smuggly, "Nope. I'm ahead of you, sweetheart. Already took the picture. Don't mind me. I just came to watch."

Lily wrapped her legs around the silks and lifted her top half to upright position. The way her body rolled and arched caused Felix's breath to hitch. "And that was just as hot." He groaned.

Seeing that Felix was quickly becoming flustered, she decided she wanted to tease. She locked her arms around the silk and twirled her body sideways, lifting her leg in the air.

He rolled his tongue over his bottom lip, and decided at that point, he would return her tease. He sat on the bench with his back against the wall and his legs stretched out in front of him in a v shape. One leg stretched out slightly more than the other. He knew this was would attract her attention as it had before. He teasingly snapped his hip acting as though he was getting comfortable as he pulled out his phone, pretending to not be bothered.

Determined to win at the game she started, she began twisting and twirling around the silks as seductively as she could. Each time he would look up from his phone, his glares would become more hungry and predatory. The growing bulge in his sweatpants was a clear indicator that he was losing his control and was ready to pounce.