Chapter 87: Switch

"Holy fucking hell, Lily." Han groaned as the tip of his dick met the back of her throat. The sensation of her teeth grazing the underside as she pulled away caused him to instinctively flex his arms. However, the leather cuffs she put him in restricted his movements.

"Ahh, f-fuck!" He gasped when she began bobbing at a rapid pace, twirling her tongue around his shaft.

He arched into her, causing her to gag. She pulled away and glared at him with a devilish smirk. In a seductive tone, she said, "Tsk tsk, that's gonna cost you baby boy."

Han bit his lip and smirked. She suddenly pushed his hips down as she lowered and teased him by lightly twirling her tongue around his tip. His moans echoed when she suddenly and aggressively took his length in her mouth, then pulled away again, continuing her teasing.

"Mm, fuck Lily, please-" He whined just before she wrapped her hand around his shaft and began stroking him relentlessly. She wrapped her mouth around his tip and sucked to the rhythm of her strokes.

"Oh God, Lily. Fuck!" He groaned, pulling at the restraints and burying his head against the pillow. His groans grew louder, and his breathing was erratic as he neared his orgasm.

"Lily- I'm gonna- Oh fuck!" He struggled to say through his hitched breaths.

She pulled away and grinned. "Not yet, baby boy."

He growled at the rejected orgasm as Lily sadisticly giggled. "My poor baby. You should have stayed still like I told you."

She grazed her tongue from the base of his dick to the tip before taking him into her mouth again, bobbing at a slow and steady pace. Han whined at the painfully slow pace. "Please, my love- faster." He desperately begged.

His moans of satisfaction filled the air when she honored his request. Her pace gradually increased, causing him to tremble beneath her.
She raised herself just enough to speak. "Come for me, baby boy." She instructed before sucking his tip as she stroked him. In an instant, the warm liquid coated her throat as he let out a growly moan.

She raised up with a grin as she wiped a small drop from the corner of her mouth and licked it from her thumb.

"Fuck, that was incredible." He said in a breathy tone as he struggled to catch his breath.

"I'm not done with you yet." She whispered as she lowered and began trailing open mouth kisses across his abs and up his chest. He hissed when she wrapped her lips around his nipple and gently bit down. She smirked when she felt his dick twitch under her stomach. "Mm, already hard for me again, baby boy?" She asked in a sultry tone.

She continued trailing kisses to his neck and jawline. "Fuck me, Lily, please." He begged as he arched his hips into her, pressing his tip against her soaking wet entrance.

He threw his head back and their moans mingled together as she eased down, filling her herself with his length. She grabbed the headboard for support as she began bouncing on top of him at a rapid pace. 

He groaned and struggled against the restraints, desperate to touch her. Lily looked into his pleading eyes and smirked as she reached for the restraints, not slowing her movements. As soon as she unbuckled the straps, he grabbed her waist and lifted her, giving enough distance to snap his hips up into her. He aggressively pulled her into his thrusts, causing her to scream out in pleasure.

Suddenly, he rolled them over, and pinned her down, relentlessly pounding into her. "You've had your fun. Now it's my turn." He said with an animalistic growl as he thrusted deeper and deeper into her. Her screams turned to gasps as each thrust took her breath.

She wrapped her legs around his waist and tightened her grip, then rolled them back over, reclaiming her place on top of him. "Nice try, baby boy." She taunted as she pinned his wrists above his head and began bouncing and rolling her hips on top of him. "I'll put you back in the cuffs if you try that again."

He narrowed his eyes and bit his lip as he moaned in response to her sudden action. She lowered herself and sunk her teeth into his neck, causing his breath to hitch. The pain blended with pleasure, bringing him closer to his high. She sucked his skin on top of her teeth marks, sending him over the edge. "Lily, I'm about to-"

Lily kept her steady rhythm as she replied through her labored breaths. "Me too baby boy." She immediately felt his release flood into her as he trembled beneath her. She released his hand and gripped the headboard,  feeling her own climax surge through her.

Han grabbed her hips and slammed into her, to help her ride out her high as she screamed his name.

She dropped on top of him, breathing rapidly as he brushed her hair out of her face. "Damn, my love. That was- holy fuck." He exclaimed as he kissed the top of her head.

She kissed his chest and peaked up at him. "Thank you for letting me try it."

He pulled her up closer to him and wrapped his arms around her. "No, thank you. I see why you like being restrained. That was pretty intense."

"So you'd wanna do it again?" Lily asked, raising herself to look into his eyes.

Han chuckled and nodded, "I definitely would want to switch it up every once in a while."

She shyly grinned and replied, "Good. That was exhilarating."

He smiled as he rubbed circles on her back. "Indeed it was, my love."