Chapter 73: The Lead is Yours

"What can I do for my sweet girl?"

Leeknow watched as her expression altered to one he hadn't seen before. Curiosity appeared in his gaze when she hesitantly replied. "C-can I do something for you, please, sir?"

He furrowed his brows and tilted his head. "You want to do something for me as your reward?"

Lily's eyes began to plead with his. "Please, sir. Please let me." She begged.

Seeing the determination in her gaze, he subtly nodded and kissed her nose. "Ok, sweet girl. If that's what will make you happy. You have permission to move freely." He conceited.

"Thank you, sir." She replied as she grabbed his hand. "Can we go to the grey room, please, sir?"

Leeknow smiled and replied as he scooped her into his arms, bridal style. "As you wish."

As he walked down the hall toward the room, he could feel her slightly trembling as her body heat radiated through her clothes. When they entered the room, he planted her feet back to the ground and took her cheek in his hand. "Ok, sweet girl. The lead is yours." He whispered before placing a gentle, passionate kiss onto her lips.

Lily took a deep, hitched breath. "I love you." She stated firmly, not thinking of using honorifics.

Sensing something deeper in her sentiment, he wrapped his arms around her and closed the gap between them, holding her tightly in his embrace. "My sweet girl, I love you. More than you'll ever know." He kissed the top of her head and held her until she released the grasp she had around him.

She locked her eyes on his as she began unbuttoning his pants. She slowly brought the zipper down before asking, "Can you sit on the bed please, sir?"

He furrowed his brows again but honored her request. He kept his focus on her, studying her abnormal behavior as he positioned himself, seated against the headboard. She crawled onto the bed between his legs and flashed a sheepish grin.

She slowly reached the opening of his pants and tugged. He lifted to allow his pants to slide down enough to release his growing erection. Realizing what she was about to do, his breath hitched. "Lily, baby. Are you sure this is what you want?"

She replied by gripping the base of his dick and wrapping her mouth around his tip. She carefully twirled her tongue around as she gently sucked.

"Mm, Kitten-" he groaned as he placed his hand on the back of her head. She instinctivly paused and tensed. Being instantly aware of her body language, Leeknow removed his hand, and gripped the sheets instead.

Understanding his desire to touch her, she reached for his hand and held it as she lowered her mouth, encapsulating every inch of him until her lips met the base.

He squeezed her hand, while softly grazing his thumb back and forth across her knuckles.

His breathy moans were music to her ears as she steadily increased her up and down motions, gliding her tongue up the underside of his shaft. He threw his head back and bit his lip, trying desperately to restrain his movements.

"Oh, god- baby please stop- I can't keep still-" He begged, not wanting to make her uncomfortable by his increasingly uncontrollable actions.

Feeling confident and comfortable, she released him long enough to meet his eyes, simply saying, "Green, sir" before taking him slowly back into her mouth.

His breath hitched at the sudden warmth blanketing his dick. "Eyes on me baby." He calmly instructed.

When her eyes met his, he lifted his hand slowly to the back of her neck, carefully studying for any sign of resistance.

Wanting to show that she was truly ok, she resumed her previous actions, forcing him to instinctively grasp and throw his head back and sling it to the side. When she moaned into him, he snapped his gaze back to her. "Is my sweet girl- enjoying making me- writhe under her?"

Her eyes replied for her as she began twisting her head deepening him into her throat.

"Ahh-f-uck, Kitten!" He growled as he arched, causing her to gag, yet not slowing her pace.

"Eyes locked- see how good- uhm- you're making me- feel." He instructed, gasping at the phenomenal combination of sensations she was inflicting on him.

Seeing and feeling the reactions of her actions only encouraged her to go harder. His raspy growls and groans became a silent cry out as his thunderous explosion spilled into the back of her throat. He gently locked her head between his hands as he slowly thrusted the last of his release into her mouth before lifting her off of him.

"Holy fuck, Kitten." He groaned, as he pulled her into his lap and brushed the hair from her face. He caressed her cheek with his thumb as he gazed into her glistening eyes. Her immediately calm expression was the answer he was searching for as he studied her. "Thank you for that, my sweet girl. You were incredible."

"You're welcome sir." She replied, biting her lip and batting her eyes.

"Can I reward you, now?" He asked softly.

Lily flashed a smile of satisfaction and confidence before replying, "You just did, sir." Her soft smile turned into a devilish grin as she licked her lips and added. "It was quite tasty."

Leeknow laughed out and pulled her into his embrace, kissing her temple. "Trust me, Kitten. Tonight- you'll be greatly rewarded."