Chapter 44: Teacher's Pet

The group gathered around the conference table studying the information from the file displayed on the wall moniter as Chan explained, "This may be our easiest mission yet

The group gathered around the conference table studying the information from the file displayed on the wall moniter as Chan explained, "This may be our easiest mission yet. Two women have been reported missing in the last 3 weeks. Both were students at the local university. Based on information gathered from club employees, both women were seen at the new club in Seoul with this man, Yang Jun. He has a history of prostitution charges a mile long. Central Intelligence believes he may be the head of a new prostitution ring potentially operating off the grid. They need our help to get access to the location so they can shut it down. Lily, if you're comf-"

"-absolutely fucking not Chan! Don't even fucking say it!" Hyunjin screamed, rage controlling his expression.

Chan held up his hand to silence him before continuing, "Just listen. All she needs to do is attract his attention and plant the tracker. A few of us will be scattered throughout the club, and once the tracker is set, she'll excuse herself to the restroom, then it's done. The agency will take it from there."

Before Hyunjin or any of the other obviously concerned men could speak, Lily spoke up, "Guys, I get that yall have this insane, macho protective instinct when it comes to me, but seriously, it's my job- the job that yall trained me for- the job that every one of you think I do better than you. Or are yall lying just to boost my confidence when you say that?"

Hyunjin took an exasperated breath and replied, "It's not that- another man having his hands on you-"

"And another woman having her hands on you or Han. What's the difference?" Lily hissed.

Hyunjin glared at her and started to speak before Leeknow interrupted, "She's right, Hyunjin. Like Chan said, we'll be close by if she needs us. She can do this."

Hyunjin rolled his eyes and huffed in defeat as Chan continued, "Lily, the tracker is no bigger than the head of a screw, so it should be simple to slip it in his pocket. Since both women were university students, you'll need to dress and act as one. I.N has a school girl outfit you can wear."

Lily busted out in laughter before looking to I.N and asking, "Why the hell do you have a school girl outfit?"

I.N flashed a sultry grin and seductively replied, "Come see me after this, and perhaps I'll show you, darling."

A sudden heat flushed through Lily's veins, and a familiar hunger grew inside her. She bit her lip through her promiscuous smirk.

Chan shook the thoughts from his mind and cleared his throat. "As I was saying, the bartender reported that the target always comes in on Tuesday and Thursday nights around 7. Changbin and Leeknow, you'll be on the inside by 6:30. As soon as you spot him, signal for Lily. She'll come in, work her magic, plant the tracker, then leave. Do you think we can handle this?"
Chan asked, panning around the table. Seeing everyone nod in agreement, he concluded, "Alright, let's eat breakfast and get packed for the weekend. We'll meet down here at 4 to get ready for the mission."

***After Breakfast***

"So let's see that outfit you have hidden away." Lily teased as she slipped into I.N's room.

I.N, who was folding clothes and packing them in his suitcase, peeked up at Lily and smiled. He stepped to his closet and sifted through several zipped garment bags that were pushed to the back. After selecting the correct one, he walked to Lily and pressed his lips to her ear. The words that mingled with his hot breath in her ear made her knees lock. "Put this on, and go to my office. Your lesson begins in 10 minutes." He passed her the bag and walked away without another word or action.

***

Lily followed the hall leading to I.N's office, wearing the uniform he had given her. It was the standard university issued uniform. However, the black tights she wore under the thigh-high plaid skirt were crotchless, and the top was a size too small, accenting her cleavage and revealing her every curve.

She opened the door to the office and found I.N sitting back in his office chair with his legs crossed at the ankles, propped on the corner of his desk, and his hands linked behind his head.

It was obvious to her that he had a role-playing kink, so she immediately slipped into the role. "You wanted to see me, Sir?" She flirtatiously asked, standing at the entrance with her hands linked behind her back, promiscuously expanding her chest.

Her automatic initiative to assume the role instantly aroused him. The tip of his tongue creeped between his curled lips as his eyes hungrily traced her body. He dropped his feet, stood from his chair and walked toward her, carrying a sedistic grin. "It's time for your pop quiz Ms. Lily. Are you ready?" He asked as he circled her like a predator to his prey.

"Yes Mr. Yang." She replied, biting her lip at the sensations his demeanor was causing to her body.

"You have two minutes to hack into my computer. If you pass, I'll make sure the teacher's pet is greatly rewarded." He instructed as he as stepped back to his chair, and pulled it back, motioning for her to sit.

She felt slightly confused. It seemed too easy, considering she had already hacked systems in less time than he had given. She sat in the chair as he set the timer on his phone. She opened his computer and as soon as her fingers began skating across the keyboard, he knelt beside her and snaked his hand under her skirt up her thigh.

Her breath hitched at his touch and she paused for a split second. Then continued typing again. Without warning, his fingers were thrusting in and out of her. She threw her head back and began moaning.

"The clock is ticking, Ms. Lily. You should focus of your work." He said sadisticly as he pumped harder into her.

Sweat beaded on her flustered red face as she desperately tried to focus on her task as he was bringing her closer to orgasm.

"Thirty seconds." He teased as she struggled to remain composed.

A few more desperate taps later, his home screen appeared. "Done! Aah-aahhhhhh!" She screamed as the white warmth coated his fingers. She threw herself back and arched as he continued thrusting, riding out her high.

He stood and gave a satisfactory smile as he licked the excess from his fingers. "Mm, teacher's pet always makes me proud." He said before lifting her from the chair and bending her over the edge of the desk in a swift motion. He pressed his hand into her back, pinning her in place as he unbuttoned and dropped his pants.

He teased her entrance with the tip of his dick before diving into her. The force slammed her already bruised and broken thighs into the side of the desk making her scream, "Ah! Fuck!"

I.N grabbed a fist full of her hair and jerked her head sideways. "There's no cussing in class young lady." He scolded before slapping her ass and pounding harder into her relentlessly. Her screams turned to quick gasps as he brought her to her high. His thrusts became sloppy and erratic as his climax flowed against hers.

He pulled out of her and collapsed back in the chair, dragging Lily to his lap. He brushed the hair out of her face and kissed her softly before saying, "Teacher's pet made me proud today. Good job, my darling."