Chapter 75: Mirror

"So you want it rough, Kitten?" Leeknow strutted toward Lily, holding a sadistic smirk.

She stared into his lustful gaze as he closed the distance between them. "Yes, sir." She replied, with a hint of excitement in her voice, not caring that he had instructed her to speak freely in the dance room.

His breath was now hot in her ear as he stated, "I seem to remember my kitten being a very good girl today. You gave me an incredible, unforgettable gift. I think it's time for a reward, don't you?"

Her heart pounded as she responded, "Yes sir, please?"

He backed away slightly to gazed into her desperate, hungry eyes. "Please, what, sweet girl? Tell me what you want."

His arms wrapped around her waist, pulling her pelvis into his. Her breath caught in her throat at his swift action. Feeling confident, she asked, "Can I request two things, please, sir?"

He smirked at her boldness and replied with a soft nod as he cradled her cheek in his hand. "Kitten. After what you did for me today, you can absolutely have two things."

"Thank you, sir. Can you use the leather strap- but in here, please, sir?" She replied, batting her eyes.

He furrowed his brows and hesitated for a moment before asking, "In here?" Her eyes trailed to the mirror, instantly alerting him of her intentions. "Oh, I see- my kitten wants to watch. Is that it?"

Lily bit her lip and smiled as she nodded her head, "Yes, sir."

"Be undressed and ready for me by the time I get back. I want you facing the mirror. Understood?" He instructed sternly, yet with a soothing tone.

As soon as he exited the room, she stripped her clothes and lowered to her knees, with her legs spread, and hands in her lap, as was required of  her.

She waited in anticipation for his return, which, thankfully, didn't take long.

He reentered the room and paused to admire the sight. She locked her eyes with his through their reflection and immediately felt arousal at his gaze.

"Look at my pretty, sweet girl spread wide open for me." He said softly as he walked toward her, still locking eyes with her through their reflection. He knelt behind her with his knees resting on either side of her and laid the strap next to him. He snaked one arm around her ribcage, settling his hand just below her breast. He placed his other hand on her hip and slithered to her inner thigh as he instructed, "Eyes locked."

Her attempted reply came out as a moan when he traced her folds, pausing on top of her clit, and began massaging in a circular motion. Her moans intensified when his free hand grabbed her breast. Her breath hitched when he began rolling her nipple between his thumb and index finger.

He lowered his lips to her ears and whispered, "Watch how your perfect body responds to my touch, sweet girl."

"Mm, yes- s-sir." She moaned, pressing her back against his chest, trembling at the stimulation, as his fingers moved with more purpose. He wrapped his mouth around the base of her neck and gently sucked her skin.

After a few blissful minutes, she felt his hand release her breast and travel to her neck. "Make a mess for me, Kitten." He seductively whispered as he squeezed, immediately triggering her orgasm to surge through her. She screamed as the warm, white liquid spewed into the floor.

"That's my sweet girl." He said softly before gently kissing her temple. "Now, on your feet- hands against the mirror- ass out." He instructed firmly.

Obeying his command, she rose to her feet and braced herself against the mirror as he instructed. He waited until she was positioned before grabbing the strap and standing to his feet.

"Good girl." He praised as he moved in directly behind her. He traced her spine with his fingertips as he asked, "What's your color, kitten?"

"Green, sir. She responded, staring back at his reflection.

"That's my sweet girl. Are you ready to watch what I do to this gorgeous body?" He asked sadisticly as he traced her curves with the edge of the strap.

"Yes, sir. I'm ready." She responded before screaming out at the sudden sharp pain throbbing on her ass. "One, sir."

"Mm, such a good girl. Didn't even have to be told to count." He smirked at her through the mirror as he, again brought the strap down across her skin.

"Ahng! Two, sir."

Her screams and heavy panting echoed through the room. The leather relentlessly collided into her skin as she counted each swat, while watching the scene unfold in the mirror. She was never able to see it before, but it gave her an even stronger sense of trust and security when she noticed him carefully studying her after each strike.

"Eight, sir!" She screamed through her tears, knees buckling under her. She immediately felt his arm wrap around her waist, supporting her weight, not slowing his rhythm.

"Tt-ten, sir-" She choked out on the last swat.

He tossed the strap to the side and gently caressed the skin that he had just bruised. "Such a good girl. You did so well."

She screamed out and lost her breath when his gentle touches were suddenly replaced by his hands aggressively grabbing her waist and slamming his dick inside of her.

"You said you wanted it rough, Kitten. Now, you get to see what that pretty face looks like as I pound that tight- little- pussy." He completed his statement by pulling out and slamming back into her between his words.

"Is- this- what- you- want?" He asked, still separating his words by his thrusts.

"Y-yes -sir." She gasped out as he began colliding into her at an unnatural pace. He tightly gripped her hips and pulled her into each thrust as deep as he could.

The sounds of their skin slapping together blended well with the moans, screams, and curses echoing through the room as he relentlessly and brutally pounded into her.

After what seemed like hours, her head dropped with exhaustion for a brief moment before he grabbed a fist full of her hair and yanked her head back. "Nuh, uh uh. Eyes locked, remember? We're just now getting to the good part."

He slipped his arm around her waist to support her weakening body. Suddenly, her walls tightened around him as she felt the familiar knot in her stomach.

"Eyes on me, baby." He softly instructed, not slowing his thrusts. "Come for me, sweet girl."

Instantly, her waves of ecstasy ripped through her, causing her weight to completely collapse into his arm. "God, you're so beautiful." He said to her just before he threw his head back to his own powerful climax.

After a few sloppy thrusts, he eased himself out of her, still supporting her weight. He maneuvered himself around her, draped her arms over his shoulders and in a swift, fluid motion, he lifted her into his arms and cradled her. Looking deep into her glazed eyes, he whispered, "My sweet girl, let's get you comfortable."

Her head lazily fell into his shoulder. A soft smile played on his lips as he kissed her forehead and exited the room.