Chapter 99: What the Princess Wants

With Changbin's fingers still slowly easing in and out of her, Chan rolled the vibrator around her clit just as slow. Lily whined out in frustration.

Suddenly, Changbin's fingers exited her, and his hand slammed across her ass in one fluid motion as he scolded her. "Stop whining like a whore or you won't come at all tonight."

"I'm sorry, sir!" She cried out as her weak body swayed under the restraints.

Changbin's fingers forcefully shoved back into her as Chan switched on the vibrator, causing Lily to scream out in pleasure.

Changbin pounded his fingers into her, forcing lustful moans to escape her lips as he said in a sadistic tone. "Is this what the princess wants?"

"Y-es s-sir-AHH F-UCK!" She replied through her gasps as Chan lowered and sank his teeth into her nipple and aggressively sucked.

The trio of sensations caused her knees to buckle as her orgasm approached. "P-pl-ease sir- let- -me come!" She pleaded, barely able to catch a breath.

Again, her plea brought the pleasurable encounter to a grinding hault. Tears soaked her face after being denied, yet another orgasm. "Please." She whispered desperately.

Changbin pressed his chest to her back and wrapped his arm around her waist, holding her tightly against him. With his other hand, he gently caressed her face as he whispered into her ear. "I'm proud of you, princess. You're doing so well."

As Changbin held her, Chan knelt down and unbuckled the cuffs around her ankles. She stabilized them the best she could as he stood and unbuckled the cuffs around her wrists.

After freeing her from her restraints, he spoke in a stern but softened tone. "Eyes on me, babygirl- what's your color?"

"Green, sir." She replied in a weakened tone.

He studied her eyes as she responded. Satisfied that she was ok to continue, he smiled and nodded. "Good girl. Let's go to the table."

Changbin scooped her up and walked to the table. He planted her feet to the floor facing the table, then bent her over, pressing her chest and stomach against the leather surface.

Chan stepped to the side of the table with the flogger as Changbin glided his fingers down her spine, causing bumps to rise across her skin and a hum from her lips.

Without warning, his dick aligned with her entrance and sank into her. A deep, lustful groan rumbled from his chest as her walls tightly surrounded his thickness.

She gripped the edges of the table and let out a pleasurable moan as he rolled his hips into her. "Goddamn- so fucking tight." He growled as he pulled out and shoved back into her, launching her body forward and forcing her to scream out.

He gripped her hips and began pulling her into his aggressive thrusts. She arched, and her walls tightened around him when the tassles of the flogger spread across her back.

"Mm fuck yea, princess." Changbin groaned as he increased his pace while Chan repeatedly flogged her, adding welts to her back, matching the ones Changbin left behind.

Lily's moans and screams bounced from wall to wall as the contrast of pain and pleasure brought her back to the edge. "Pl-ease. I n-need to come."

Changbin thrusted deep into her as he replied, "Make a mess for me, princess."

In an instant, her vision went white, and her body convulsed as the intense waves of her orgasm rushed through her and flooded Changbin's dick. "AAHHH F-UCKK, BINNIE-AHHH!"

After a few more sloppy thrusts, Changbin threw his head back and grunted as his own orgasm tore through him. He buried deep into her as the thick warmth coated her walls.

Chan tossed the flogger to the side as Changbin eased out of her. He walked to the side of the table and lowered to eye level. She gazed into her eyes and brushed the hair from her sweat and tear soaked face. "You did so well, my beautiful princess." He said before pressing a gentle kiss to her forehead.

She softly smiled at him and replied with a raspy voice. "Thank you, sir."

Chan softly grazed his fingertips across her back. "How are you feeling, babygirl?"

"More please, sir." She answered quietly, yet confidently.

"Let's flip you over, baby." Chan instructed, as the two helped her roll onto her back.

She hissed when her bruised and pain ridden backside pressed against the leather.

Chan picked her legs up and held them on either side of him. "Eyes on me."

Lily trailed her eyes to his and fixed into his gaze as he slowly sank into her. Her soft moans turned into shallow gasps when he suddenly began slamming into her with an animalistic fury.

Changbin grabbed the breast farthest from him and massaged it while taking her other in his mouth, flicking his tongue across her nipple.

Chan draped her legs over his shoulders and grabbed her hips, pulling them into his brutal thrusts. Their lustful noises played off of each other as they each approached their highs. "I'm close, babygirl. Are you gonna come with me?"

"Y-es- s-" Her response was cut off when Changbin grabbed her throat a squeezed.

"Show us what a come slut you are." Changbin growled, instantly forcing her to her release. Her eyes glazed over and rolled back as the powerful orgasm ripped through her.

The flexing of her muscles around Chan's dick immediately triggered his own. Lily's body trembled and went limp as Chan thrusted into her slowly and deeply, completing his release.

He carefully pulled out of her lowered her legs. He looked to Changbin and whispered, "Hold her while I draw the bath."

Changbin nodded and slowly scooped her up, cradling her against him. He stepped over to the couch located in the corner of the room and eased down into it as Chan exited the room.

While he waited, Changbin caressed her face and whispered softly in her ear. "I just really love you, my beautiful princess."