Chapter 149: Enjoy the Show

Lily tied her hair back in a ponytail as she locked eyes with Dae. "Remember- if it's too much, one of the guys will take you out."

Dae smiled and rolled her eyes. "Look, you're lucky I don't ask to help. The way you go on about it is causing extremely- possibly morbid enthusiasm."

Lily giggled as she stepped toward the door. "Enjoy the show." She said with a wink before turning the handle and stepping out.

Tablo stepped toward the window of the observation room and raised the blinds, revealing Kang, who was lying fully unclothed on a metal table. His ankles and wrists were firmly secured by chains. An attached leather strap buckled across his forehead restricted any head movements. A thinner leather strap separated his upper teeth and lips from the lower, preventing him from speaking.

Dae's eyes widened upon seeing the condition of the man. Tablo and Leeknow simultaneously glaced at her to ensure there were no signs of distress.

"Bloody hell." She mumbled. "This is already entertaining." She continued with a menacing grin.

Her amused expression turned to shock and chills went down her spine when she saw Lily enter the room. She had been warned that Lily was a different person in that room, but she wasn't prepared to see such a physical change.

Lily's eyes were so dark, they looked hallow. She was cold- emotionless- crazed- absolutely terrifying. When she began speaking, Dae's jaw slightly dropped as the sadistic- almost demonic tone in Lily's voice invaded her ears.

*Interrogation*

"I'm curious. How dumb do you have to be to try and kidnap ME?" She said as she circled the table and hovered over his face, pointing to her own chest.

She suddenly erupted in a crazed fit of laughter as she turned to the table beside her, pulling her phone from her pocket. As she tapped at the screen, she continued taunting him.

"I think it's comical that you dumb fucks keep coming after me." She peeked over her shoulder. "It's seriously like you all share a single braincell."

She placed her phone at the corner of the table behind the metal bucket so it wouldn't be seen, as she had promised. She turned around and sat against the edge of the table, crossing her arms and ankles as she continued. "Or do you not know what happened to the last-"

She uncrossed her arms and held one hand out in front of her while tapping each finger one by one, using the index finger of the other as she tilted her head, looking toward the ceiling. With each finger tap, she whispered, just loud enough to be heard. "Bobby. JYP. Brian. Lia. Oh- Lia's brother. Security guard. The assistant director. Well hell- I've lost count, but you get the point."

She popped off of the table and hovered over him. He stared back at her with fear evident in his eyes. An eerie grin stretched across her face. "Now you. I guess you just wanted to experience me for yourself." She tapped the tip of his nose with her fingertip. "I'm flattered." She continued with a flirtatious tone before turning back to the table.

*Observation*

Dae's expression of shock and disbelief never left her face. "How does she go from kind, caring, fun, and bubbly- to that? Like what the fuck! This is crazy!"

The men glanced at her with smirks on their faces.

"Just wait. This is just the foreplay." Leeknow replied as he looked back at Lily through the window with a admiring grin on his face.

Changbin chuckled and replied, "I'm tellin ya- she scares the shit out of us."

When the next set of words came out of Lily's mouth, Dae began to feel anxious. Her expression hardened and she became silent.

Tablo immediately noticed and stepped next to her. He leaned over as close as he could without making her uncomfortable and whispered. "I'm here- you know- if you need support through this. Or if you need to leave."

Dae glanced up at him and softly smiled. "Thank you. I really appreciate that."

*Interrogation*

Lily carefully scanned over the picture that Dae sent her. The picture displayed a full view of her body- every scar he left her with was in full view.

"I wanna play the match game." She said in a playful tone. "I have a picture here. Let's call it a guide." She picked up a knife and turned back to him.

"This guide is gonna show me where to mark you. Now-" She hovered the blade over his chest. He began squirming under the restraints as he grunted.

"Let's see how well I can do." She pressed the edge of the blade into his skin and slowly dragged it toward her. The blood poured from the cut as his muffled screams filled the air.

"Geez- what a weak ass bitch. That was barely a scratch." She found another location and carefully carved through his skin.

She spent several minutes glancing at the photo for reference and laying the cuts exactly where he had left them on Dae.

She relentlessly taunted him as the blood poured from the multitude of gashes that she created in his flesh.

As she glided the tip of the blade across the previous cut creating a "t" formation, she said in a casual tone. "You know what's really fun? This is the end of the road for you."

She glanced at the picture before slicing through another section of skin, forming a longer, deeper cut before glaring at him with a taunting smile. "Just thought you might like to know that."

He suddenly began trying desperately to speak. Intrigued- Lily paused her carving and loosened the strap in his mouth. "This better be good. You're interrupting my fun."

Through his heavy breathing, he said, "You k-kill me- she dies."

Lily hovered over his face with an intimidating expression. "Who dies?"

"My sub. I- I put her in- hiding. She's locked- in a bunker. Only I can access it." He said as he hissed through the pain.

"Your sub, huh?" Lily sarcastically smirked, knowing what he was trying to do. "What's her name?"

"Dae." He replied. "I- can take- you to her."

Lily flashed a menacing grin. "Hmm. You know what- I need to discuss this with the others." She said as she laid the knife on the table.

As she reached for the handle, she glanced back at him. "Don't go anywhere. I'll be back."

*Observation*

Dae sat in the chair with an unreadable expression. Tablo stood behind her with his hand resting on her shoulder.

As soon as Lily exited the interrogation room, Chan and JK stepped out to meet her in the hall.

"You ok, babygirl?" Chan asked as he closed the door behind him.

"Yea- how's Dae?" She quickly asked.

JK smirked as he replied, "As morbid as you apparently. She was having a blast til that last part."

A mischievous grin played on her lips. "Can I see if she wants to join?"

The two men glanced at each other for a moment before turning back to Lily. Chan let out a deep sigh and replied, "Fine- but gag him and leave it. He's a mouthy son of a bitch."

Lily pecked Chan's cheek and flew into the observation room. Dae immediately locked eyes with her.

Lily arched her brow as her smile stretched wide. "You wanna have some fun?"