Chapter 120: Afterglow

"It's been 20 minutes. How long are you gonna make me rest?" Lily whined as she grazed her nails across Seungmin's waist, causing his breath to hitch, and his body tense at the sensation.

He grabbed her wrist and rolled her over, straddling her. He took her other wrist and pinned them both above her head and glared into her eyes for a brief moment before he mischievously smiled and trailed his fingertips down her arm. His fingernails grazed the curve of her breast as he made a path to her waist, causing her breath to hitch.

"My beautiful fiancée is so impatient." He teased with a sultry tone.

She closed her eyes and bit her lip as the bumps raised across her skin. A seductive grin played on his lips as he watched her chest rise and fall under her hardening nipples.

She moaned when he leaned down and twirled his tongue around her peeked bud before biting down and aggressively sucking.

"Mm fuck, Min- Ahh!" She screamed as she writhed and arched into him. He released her wrists and pressed her hip back into the bed. He then dragged his hand from her hip to her inner thigh. She gasped when two of his fingers found their way inside her. 

"Minnie- Mm. Plea- please." She begged, desperate to feel him inside her.

He suddenly detached and turned her onto her side. He straddled her bottom leg and wrapped her other leg around his waist.

"Eyes on me, beautiful." He softy instructed as he pressed the tip to her entrance. He paused and studied her for a brief moment. His eyes trailed across her face as he smiled. "You wanna know what my favorite part about making love to you is?"

He pushed into her at a slow, drawn-out pace. Her breath caught in her throat as her mouth hung open. Her eyes fluttered into the back of her head as she gripped for anything she could reach.

Leeknow and Hyunjin, who were seated above her, grabbed her wrists. Her fingers instantly wrapped around their wrists and squeezed.

"It's that beautiful face when you feel me slowly ease inside of you." He answered himself in a soft, monotone voice as he caressed her thigh with one hand and rested his other on her lower back.

He had only pushed about halfway into her when he finished his declaration. Without warning, he tightened his grip and snapped his hips forward, pulling her into his sudden thrust.

Her eyes widened, and she gasped for the air that he had forced from her, then let out a gargled scream. Her knuckles turned white as she instinctively squeezed the hands that were holding her.

He held himself deep inside her as he continued with a darker, sadistic tone. "And it's that beautiful face when I slam into you."

Her moans and screams filled the room as he alternated between carefully, yet aggressively pounding into her, and suddenly slowing to a calm and steady pace.

Felix, who was propped on his side behind her, snaked his arm around her and began massaging her breast, paying special attention to her already sensitive nipple.

He twisted her nipple, causing her to tighten the muscles around Seungmin's dick. "Mmm- fuck!" He growled, as he drove deep into her.

Lily thrashed and writhed, screaming, moaning and gasping as every pleasurable nerve inside her was being stimulated.

Through her breathless moans, she cried, "Oh god. Min- I'm gonna-"

Seungmin smirked and replied, "Eyes on me, baby. Let's go to the moon."

The moment their eyes met, she saw stars as her orgasm surged through her like an electric current. The crumbling of her walls around him instantly brought him to his equally powerful climax. Their moans flowed as they rode out their highs.

He gently pulled out and laid facing her in the empty space beside her. He smiled and reached out to brush the hair from her face. "And it's that beautiful face. The afterglow that tells me I've brought you the pleasure and satisfaction you deserve." He said before leaning forward to kiss her smiling lips.

Felix had begun gently massaging her back, working his fingers skillfully across her skin. "Mm, that feels amazing." She hummed, relaxing against his touch.

His touch grew more sensual as he traveled past her lower back to her ass. She moaned as he tightened and loosened his grip on the soft tissue.

Remaining on their sides, Felix gripped her waist and shifted forward, pressing himself against her. His erection grazed her inner thighs, eliciting a soft moan from her lips.

He smirked as he lowered his head and began peppering her neck and shoulder with wet kisses and soft nibbles as he aligned his tip with her entrance.

He lightly gripped her hip, holding her in place as he pushed into her. Their moans played off of each other as he slowly dragged out of her, then pushed back in at a slightly faster pace.

Chills went down her spine when his deep, raspy voice rumbled against her skin. "God, you feel so incredible."

He wrapped his arm around her waist and held her as he continued to roll into her at a perfect neutral pace.

I.N, who had positioned himself next to her lower half, licked his thumb and pressed it against her clit. He began massaging in a circular motion, intensifying her pleasurable moans.

The speed of each rotation synced with Felix's thrusts. The overwhelmingly arousal caused by the blended actions were pulling her closer and closer to the edge.

"Come for us, sweetheart." Felix suddenly demanded, immediately tying her stomach in knots and forcing her waves to crash around him. She screamed out and grabbed Seungmin's shoulder for support as she convulsed through her orgasm.

His thrusts became quick and shallow, helping her ride her out her high as he chased his own. "That's it, baby. Ah, god- fuuuck!" Felix grunted as his own release poured into her.

Felix pressed his lips against her shoulder as he eased out of her. She whimpered at the sudden emptiness that she felt when he pulled away.

Suddenly, she felt hands link around her legs. Her back hit the mattress, and she was suddenly dragged away from Felix's grasp.

"Hello, my darling."