Chapter 206: Elif's Training Complete/ V6 End

Just as Progenitor Lourdes said, for the next year, I was confined to her personal dimension while I underwent special training to learn how to manipulate my Immortal Will better, though, in all honesty, she hardly taught me anything. All she did was spread her Immortal's Will to encompass the entire dimension as its potent power bore down upon me; thankfully, the pressure wasn't as overbearing as the first time, though it was still quite difficult to withstand, not to mention I was required to withstand it every waking moment without a single respite.

I won't say it's the most challenging training I've ever done, but it's definitely up there; obviously, Progenitor Lourdes did give me hints and advice on how to improve my control, but other than that, I spent most of my time learning how to resist her Immortal Will to the best of my ability. After about a month of slow but steady improvements, I could finally resist her Immortal will. Granted, it was a difficult endeavor, and if it weren't for Progenitor Lourdes's advice, I'd probably still be stuck at square one, but either way, I still did all the hard work, so I was quite happy.

Now, I was finally able to start cultivating again without having to worry about Qi deviation happening; though my satisfied days didn't last for long since Progenitor Lourdes began to increase the pressure slowly, thankfully, it wasn't fast enough to the point where it ever managed to break through my own Immortal will, but it did force me to refine my control constantly; otherwise, such a thing would occur.

A few days after the first month of my year-long training, I advanced to a Divine Lord, which was quite surprising if you ask me; I thought I was still several months away from advancing, but it seems having used that forbidden technique immensely helped in my comprehending of the Dao, at least, that's what Progenitor Lourdes said, and I didn't doubt her words, besides I was thinking the same thing.

A few more months passed by as I continued to cultivate while steadily refining my control over my Immortal will, yet seemingly out of the blue, Progenitor Lourdes sent me far away with a gentle slap, and after flying hundreds of thousands of kilometers, I eventually ended up crashing into the middle of the forest.
___
___

"Tch, what's wrong with her? Saying, 'Here's the second part of your training' and then suddenly flinging me all the way over here! So much for teaching me anything." Said Elif while grumbling in annoyance as he exited from the crater with minor injuries while cleansing himself with Qi.

Since I didn't know where I was, how far I was, or whether I was in a dangerous location, I was about to use my divine sense to get a rough estimate, but before I could, I heard a loud roar that shook the very ground, causing me to turn around and see a large spotted saber-tooth tiger emerging from the vegetation.

'Your objective is to return to me; this is your second part of the training. Also, you're not allowed to use your Qi.' Said Progenitor Lourdes via divine sense, her voice resounding directly within Elif's mind as all of a sudden, he felt his Qi vanish from his control.

"Are you kidding me?" Asked Elif, his eyes twitched as he gazed at the approaching saber-tooth tiger, which had a cultivation base of an early Divine King.
___
___

Thanks to Progenitor Lourdes's suicidal training regime she had for me, I was forced to spend several months without my Qi as I wandered through this dangerous forest, where the weakest beast had a cultivation base of an early Divine King, which was my limit without the use of my Qi. Of course, I knew what she was trying to do; she wanted me to use my Immortal will to defeat every enemy as I made my way back toward her, but such a thing was easier said than done.

What made it worse, because of my pride, I refused to run away from any battles I engaged in, which ended up with me almost dying on multiple occasions, though I won't lie; constantly being pushed to my limits on nearly every occasion, increased my understanding of the dao faster than usual. It wasn't by much, but it was a big enough improvement that I could notice. Still, that didn't mean I was happy with this devolvement; after all, I nearly died on multiple occasions!