Chapter 272: Worth The Risk

Hearing the name Comet being uttered, I suddenly froze and stopped moving with Elaine's hand in my mouth before turning around and eyeing the two phoenixes who had just said his name.

"Hmm, what's wrong, Brother? Did they do something?" Questioned Elaine softly as she looked up at Elif before glancing at the two men in the distance, who they suddenly appeared standing before.

"Comet. Did you just say, Comet?" Asked Elif with a frown as he stood before the two men while Elaine was still in his arms, shocking them as they nervously nodded.

"P-Prince Elif!? Y-Yes, w-we had just said, Comet." Replied the man on the left as he widened his eyes at Elif's presence, not even bothering to look at Elaine while he quickly responded.

"Is he a human?" Asked Elif lightly, earning a silent nod from them, which only caused his frown to deepen.

'Tsk, it's definitely him; it's unlikely that another human named Comet just so happened to be betrothed to Spica.' Mused Elif with a look of annoyance as he nodded towards the two Phoenixes before walking away.

"Who is this, Comet, Brother?" Asked Elaine curiously as she kissed Elif's cheek, finally garnering his attention as he looked down at her.

"He isn't anyone special, just an annoying insect I happened to deal with back in that Spirit realm Mother and Father had forced me to visit; he is not of any concern." Replied Elif lightly with a shake of his head as he kissed Elaine's head before suddenly setting her on the ground, causing her to pout.

"Though that does remind me, I should go and greet Patriarch Renata; I would've done so earlier, but a certain little vixen kept getting in my way." Added Elif with a faint frown as he eyed Elaine, who cutely chuckled and hugged him, pressing her breasts against his torso.

"Hehe, you liked every second of it, though, Brother." Muttered Elaine seductively as she licked her lips while eyeing Elif, who was quickly getting aroused.

"You really are a little vixen, Elaine, seducing your elder brother so easily." Said Elif softly as he leaned down, passionately kissing Elaine, while she gladly reciprocated, only for them to break away after several seconds along with a trail of saliva connecting them.

'Ugh, this little girl, she truly knows how to bring out my lust no one other.' Thought Elif as he looked down into Elaine's silver eyes before glancing at her breasts, which were properly covered up.

Despite how much my body was urging me to fill Elaine's womb with more of my semen, I, unfortunately, had things to do, and the longer I stayed with her, the harder it was becoming to resist her body.

"As sad as it is, Elaine, we must shelf this for later; I've got to go and greet the Patriarch. It's probably best I go alone; I don't think we'll make it to his office if we go together." Remarked Elif lightly as he reluctantly separated from Elaine, who pouted and folded her arms.

"Hmph, you best make it quick, Brother; I need some more of your love inside of me." Stated Elaine with puffed cheeks as she looked at Elif before glancing at his crotch and patting her lower stomach.

"You don't need to worry; I promise I'll fill you up with so much of my love that it's overflowing out of you." Said Elif seductively as he leaned down and whispered into Elaine's ear, causing her to grin while he playfully squeezed her plump butt before kissing her cheek and backing away.

"Now then, I shall get going, Elaine." Added Elif as he winked at Elaine before turning around and walking away, while Illumia followed after giving her a bow.

'Haa, let's make this quick; I can't have my little sister waiting for too long; besides, I don't think my lust will last that long.' Mused Elif as he quickly walked towards the large mansion in the distance while looking down at the large bulge in his pants, something Illumia also noticed.