Chapter 221: Decision about Realm sect

Looking at Eyvor, I was slightly surprised she actually offered herself; sure, I know she has feelings for me, just like with almost every woman I know, Marley, Idonea, and, well, I can't think of anyone else, but I'm sure there must be more.

"Hmm, you sure, Eyvor? I wouldn't mind having you tend to me, but what about your parents? They aren't going to be happy if they find out you bathed with a man you weren't betrothed to." Questioned Elif with a raised eyebrow as he stood just before the entrance to the bath and looked at Eyvor, who was sporting a deep blush.

"W-Well, y-you're not wrong, Prince Elif, b-but if neither of us s-speak about this, h-how would they e-ever find out? T-This is the Elven Royal Palace, n-not the Fairy Manor." Replied Eyvor as she looked at Elif while slowly approaching him, though she was far too embarrassed to actually look him in the eyes.

"Ho, I didn't know you could be so rebellious, Eyvor; I quite like this side of you." Remarked Elif with a mischievous grin as he grabbed Eyvor's hand, surprising her before leading her into the bath while Illumia just calmly watched in amusement.

'Patriarch Aasveig will be livid if he finds out.' Mused Illumia with a slight smirk as she shook her before standing at her usual post beside the door and closing her eyes.
___
___

"Oh my, what a lovely bath." Muttered Eyvor with wide eyes as she stared at the massive and marvelous bathroom, her eyes lingering on the bath that might as well have been a large pond.

"Appreciate the compliment, but we don't have all day, so hurry and get undressed." Said Elif lightly as he entered his closet, searching for some comfortable pants to wear while he bathed.

Since I wasn't bathing with Illumia, Marley, Idonea, or Elaine, I wasn't going to bathe in the nude, and I'm sure Eyvor wasn't going to either; as the current heir to the Fairy Clan, she can't just go around bathing with any man she wants, especially not in the nude.

"Hmm, now that I think about it, If Marley and Idonea hadn't seen me naked, I probably wouldn't have bothered to take the initiative to bath with them naked." Muttered Elif lightly as he grabbed his silk pants, meant explicitly for bathing, though he hadn't worn them since.

Waving my hand, I became fully nude, yet almost immediately after that, my silk pants covered my lower body. Exiting the closet, I had expected to see Eyvor wearing skimpy clothes at best; I didn't think she'd actually be fully unclothed, so when I saw her, I looked at her in slight shock while marveling at her body.

"I-Is s-something t-the matter, P-Prince Elif?" Asked Eyvor in nervousness and embarrassment as she looked away while using her hands to conceal her nether region.

"No, though, I will say, despite having a rather petite body, you do look quite beautiful." Remarked Elif calmly with a raised eyebrow as he walked around Eyvor, observing every inch of her petite body, causing her wings to glow softly in happiness.

"T-Thank you P-Prince Elif, y-you also have a-" Replied Eyvor with a slight bow, Elif's compliment greatly easing her nervousness, though she was interrupted before she could finish speaking.

"-an utterly marvelous, heavenly, and otherworldly beauty? Yes, I already know. There is no need to inform me, Eyvor." Stated Elif narcissistically as he flipped his hair and snapped his fingers while doing a pose, causing his pants to disappear and allowing Eyvor to view him in all of his glory.

"P-Prince Elif, y-y-your pants!" Yelled Eyvor as she quickly covered her eyes, though she couldn't stop herself from peeking through her fingers, eyeing Elif's manhood.

"Yes, I know; I figured it's only fair, considering you are also naked; now then, you can marvel at my body while bathing." Said Elif as he winked at Eyvor before turning and entering the bath, prompting Eyvor to do the same.