Chapter 254: Embarrassed Eyvor

Setting aside the problem of my abnormal levels of lust for now, I scanned the inside of the dimension ring; what I saw wasn't something that had ever crossed my mind; inside, there was a large eyeball, several times larger than me, roughly around the size of Goliath's leg when he was in his true and not shrunken size. The eyeball was sitting on a slightly curved plate, and thankfully, it wasn't leaking blood or anything of the sort; otherwise, I might've thrown this ring away in disgust, but while I was looking at it, I saw its pupils dilate before looking directly at me; while I've experienced a few unordinary things, this one was definitely on the top of the list.

'A living eyeball? I don't know whether to be impressed or disgusted.' Mused Elif with a troubled expression as he gazed at the pinkish pupil before retracting his divine sense and looking at the ones who gifted him such a present.

"Care to elaborate, Kurama? My knowledge is only so vast, after all." Asked Elif lightly as he gazed at the Divine Fox clan, looking specifically at Kurama, heir to the Divine Fox clan, who was already slightly blushing while her fiancè looked at her in anger.

"Yes, of course, Prince Elif. That right there is a minor eye from the creature known as Panoptes; by carefully refining it, you'll be able to expand your divine sense further than usual. Though it is a minor eye, its effects won't be substantial; I imagine a twenty to thirty percent improvement at most." Replied the Kurama gently before turning her reddish Quạt tay at an angle, flashing Elif a lovely smile that was hidden from her fiancè's view.

'Ho, a Panoptes? I don't believe I've heard of this creature before; I suppose I should start spending more time in the library; I have indeed been slacking a little bit these past few weeks.' Mused Elif with a raised eyebrow as he observed the minor eye within the dimension ring one last time before storing it within his own.

"I appreciate the gift, Kurama, and a twenty percent improvement is already quite impressive; I'm very satisfied with such a gift, though I would've preferred if I got to rest my head atop your beautiful fluffy tails. Could such a thing be arranged, or is my request too much?" Remarked Elif with a smile as he nodded, only to gaze intently at her nine reddish tails before seductively smirking, causing Kurama's cheeks to turn bright red at his bold words before such an audience.

"Elif." Stated Maria in a hushed but dangerous tone as she eyed Elif, prompting him to reluctantly nod.

"Another time then, Kurama." Said Elif as he looked away from Maria and glanced back at Kurama, winking at her, before grabbing a third dimension ring while unknowingly turning Diana, the Amazonian Princess, and Kurama into life-long enemies.

'Stay away from Prince Elif, you stupid Fox, I won't tell you again!' Declared Diana via divine sense while her bashful appearance disappeared, and the aura of a fierce warrior returned as she glared at Kurama.

'Tch, don't speak to me like that, you uncouth woman; Prince Elif wouldn't even want someone crude and boorish like yourself anyways.' Remarked Kurama via divine sense with an ugly expression as she turned and glared at Diana, who ground her teeth in anger, reaching for her sword, only to be stopped by Elif's voice.

Looking within the third dimension ring, which housed only a small bead despite it having more than enough space to house the dining room, I inspected the bead, and to my surprise, it turned out to be a pearl, but not just any pearl, a Crystalian Pearl, which is only found at the bottom of the sea within Crystalian Clams that are said to only open their mouths once every million years, and for only ten minutes before closing again. It's impossible to get a Crystalian Pearl by killing it or forcing the clam's mouth open as the pearl either loses its purity, or the clam will dissolve the pearl itself.

Funnily enough, despite being so difficult to acquire, Crystalian pearls aren't seen as that valuable, sine other than decoration, they offer next to no utility; however, with this pearl being bright purple, the same as my eyes and Royal symbols on my forehead, It was perfect for me, it truly couldn't have been better.