Chapter 212: Altercation Outside Elven Cuisine Pagoda

While formulating a plan did improve my mood, when I saw His Highness cuddling with two women, it soured my mood once more, not to mention one of the women in question was my own sister, causing me to huff in annoyance as I looked away. However, as I waited for them, I sensed a carriage stop directly behind me, followed by what seemed to be the child of a decently high-ranking noble exiting the carriage, though the words that left his mouth were incredibly arrogant and lecherous. Still, while his attitude was displeasing, since he wasn't talking to me, I ignored him; besides, after seeing his personality, I didn't want much to do with him.

'Haa, I just hope the unfortunate soul that caught his attention is at least given a decent lifestyle.' Mused Sarah lightly as she sighed while shaking her head, not even realizing the arrogant young Master was speaking to her.

"Hmph, to think a mere woman would have the audacity to ignore my words; whatever, since you're my future thirteenth wife, I shall graciously forgive your disrespect. Now, enter my carriage before I'm required to use force!" Stated the arrogant and lecherous young Master angrily as he glared at Sarah, who was completely ignoring him.

Hearing him speak again, I looked around since, while his words were unreasonable, he was still a noble, and I was curious which commoner or possibly other low-ranking noble was bold enough to ignore his words; however, after looking around, I found nobody. In fact, besides His Highness, Miss Illumia, Sister Idonea, the servants of the Elven Cuisine Pagoda that lined the red carpet, and me, there was no one else in the nearby vicinity, which very much confused me.

'Hmm, he can't be speaking to His Highness as he is a man, and while he sounds very arrogant, I don't think he, or for the matter of fact, any noble, would dare speak to Miss Illumia like that, even Father restrains himself when interacting with her. I don't think he's speaking to Marley or Idonea, not when they are being embraced by His Highness hmph. He's not talking to me either, as I'm the young mistress of the noble Arch-Duke family, so he must be speaking to one of the females of the Elven Cuisine Pagoda.' Pondered Sarah as she observed everyone, her frown deepening when she glanced at Marley and Idonea.

Anyway, while it was rather unfortunate one of those women would mostly be required to become this man's wife, turning into nothing but a vase, at least she should be taken care of, so it's not all bad; though if none of them moved, it sounded like he was going to get angry.

"Fine! Since you wish to be like that and make things difficult, I'll just force you to come with me; when we return home, I'll make sure to properly punish you, my disobedient fiancée. Guards, apprehend her." Declared the young Master angrily before quickly calming down, displaying a sadistic expression as he looked at Sarah.

From the tone of his voice, I could tell he was one of those men who enjoyed breaking a woman's will, and as disappointing as it was, it was not my first time encountering such a man; you'd be surprised by how common these men or even women are among Nobles. Still, I knew better than to interfere with other noble's personal matters; it would just cause unnecessary complications between our houses, and there was no need for that.

"Well, those are all things Father has taught me anyway." Muttered Sarah with a frown as she glanced behind her at the young Master, who was looking right at her with sadistic eyes while two guards were approaching right for her.

'Wait. Was he talking to me this whole time?' Thought Sarah with a raised eyebrow, her suspicions being answered when the two guards stood beside her and grabbed her arms, lifting her into the air.

Honestly, I was rather surprised by such an outcome to think this entire time he was speaking to me and not to someone else; well, I suppose it made sense why no one was ever responding to him.