Chapter 216: Elif's Karma

"The Asura Clan? Is that the one with the woman named Echo?" Asked Elaine with a frown as she gazed at Elif's expression while he walked toward the palace.

"Yes, Echo Krodh, along with her younger brother, Mada Krodh, and their parents, the Patriarch and Matriarch of the Asura Clan." Replied Elif with a slight smile while walking through the training grounds with Elaine latched onto the front of him, though his words only caused her frown to deepen.

"Echo and her Mother? Two women?" Muttered Elaine with an insane look as she looked towards the ground.

"Hmm, what did you say, Elaine?" Asked Elif curiously as he looked down at Elaine, causing the swirling mass of madness in her eyes to recede before she smiled at Elif.

"I just said I wished to meet her as I would love to have more acquaintances. After all, the only friend I have is Sarah." Replied Elaine with a harmless smile while slightly tilting her head, causing Elif to kiss her for how beautiful she looked.

"Heh, well, I'll show you to her then, but first, let's go bathe; after sparring with Maxim, you're quite sweaty." Stated Elif with a smirk as he kissed Elaine on the lips, causing Elaine to sweetly smile while tightening her hug around him.

'Brother is MINE! Hehehehe!' Thought Elaine with an expression of pure insanity that was concealed using Elif's chest.
___
___

Once we arrived at Elaine's room, I had Illumia and that bastard Maxim wait outside while I entered, carrying Elaine in the process as I headed towards the bathe. Opening the door to the bath, Elaine finally removed herself from my body; closing the door behind us, I approached Elaine from behind and wrapped my arms over her.

"So, would my dear little sister give me the privilege of stripping her?" Asked Elif seductively as he leaned in close and whispered into Elaine's ear, although he was already ridding her of clothes, starting from the top.

"Hmph, you know you're supposed to wait until I respond before you start stripping me, Brother?" Said Elaine with a lovely smile while pouting as she glanced at Elif, though she still allowed him to strip her.

"I know, but what's the point of waiting when I already know the answer?" Remarked Elif with a smirk while slowly taking off Elaine's royal garbs, causing her breasts to be exposed, though as he was behind her, he didn't see them.

Since Elaine was wearing a one-piece set, it was more difficult to take it off from behind her, but I persisted, and as I made my way down her silky smooth back that I would love to kiss all day long, I finally reached her butt, which was the only thing keeping the dress from falling to the ground. Elaine wasn't done growing by any means, but even so, she had a pretty large butt, bigger than both Marley and Idonea's; then again, it wasn't anything unnatural, and it fit her body perfectly, just for an Elf, her's was on the larger side, and I certainly wasn't complaining.

Pulling the dress over Elaine's butt; when I did so, her dress fell to her feet, but I wasn't paying attention, as I was too busy admiring her plump and round butt that was mere inches before my face. Now the thing was, I don't know if it's hereditary or not, but just like how I enjoy teasing women, Elaine enjoys teasing me, which prompted her to bend down, pretending to reach for her clothes, and this allowed me to see all of her most sacred places.

"Hmm, like the view, Brother?" Asked Elaine with an almost devilish smirk as she looked from underneath her legs, spotting Elif staring right at her butt with fervor.

"You're really such a tease, Elaine." Said Elif as he snapped out from his little trance and glanced at Elaine before standing upright while she did the same.

"Hehe, now then, let me relive you of your garments, My Prince." Stated Elaine with a slight chuckle as she turned around while speaking in a sultry voice; although her skills were mediocre, they were electrifying to Elif.