Chapter 256: One Of A Kind Gift

Storing the dimension ring, which contained a drop of Nephalem blood, within my own dimension ring as I saw no need to show it to everyone; it would be less than ideal and possibly put the Divine Half-sect in an unfavorable situation.

"Quite the wonderful gift, Shelia; that was not something I was anticipating, to say the least. You must really be trying to win the bet." Remarked Elif with a small smile as he looked at Shelia, who smiled in return.

"We didn't create a bet, Prince Elif, unlike you like to do; however, I'm glad you found my present wonderful. I needed to persuade Master quite a lot before she accepted my request." Replied Shelia with a friendly smile as she shook her head before looking to her left, glancing at a woman with Demonic and Dragonic features, who gave Elif a faint smile.

"Well, you don't need to point fingers at people, and if you wish to blame someone, blame my Father; I inherited my gambling desires from him." Stated Elif defensively as he pointed to Marcus, who stared blankly at Elif while he chuckled, causing Marcus to shake his head.

Chuckling at Father, I looked back at Shelia before winking at her, causing her to lightly blush while I also noticed several other women glared at her, which I found to be quite amusing; shaking my head, I grabbed Goliath's dimension ring, and just like a giant, his ring, was like an armband for me.

'No, it doesn't even fit on my arm; it's too big. Huh, maybe I do need to speak with Echo about gaining muscle mass.' Mused Elif with a twitching expression as he looked at the ring before sighing and shaking his head, scanning the inside with his divine sense.

There were two presents inside, and for the first time, neither were horny or vulgar gifts, which was a relief; one was a large chest, and the other was a much smaller chest, but surprisingly, they both radiated an impressive amount of Qi. Summoning the large chest, which was about the size of me, I kept it floating in the air before waving my hand, opening the chest, and revealing a large bone with a blackish tint to it.

"Is this the bone of a Giant?" Asked Elif curiously as he glanced at Goliath before lightly touching the bone chest.

"No, it's the bone of a Titan, an ancient one at that! I won't go into detail on why we have such an item, but it's a small piece of bone from the finger." Declared Goliath with a large smile as he displayed his pinky while his parents, who were sitting beside him, were rubbing their faces in frustration.

"The bone of a Titan? That is a rather rare and unique gift. Thank you, Goliath." Said Elif with a raised eyebrow as he looked at the bone before slightly smiling at Goliath while nodding.

Closing the chest, I stored it in my dimension ring before summoning the second smaller chest; holding it within my hand, I opened it, and to my surprise, there was a small, glowing, green gem. I may not have gotten the previous gift correct, but I knew what this gem was: it was a time stone. Time stones, as they're called, are stones that have bathed within the dao of time and allow whoever wields them to manipulate time; although they sound powerful, they are mainly used to create formations, not to attack. Of course, if properly used, they can be quite useful in battle; the only problem is that they require a tremendous amount of Qi, which is why they're commonly used in formations that deal with time.

'Heh, this is quite perfect for someone like me; I'm confident no one has as much Qi as I do.' Mused Elif with a faint smirk as he gazed at the time stone before closing the chest and storing it within his dimension ring.

A uniqueness about objects that have absorbed a Dao is just because an object is big, it doesn't mean it's more potent; a Dao is far more ethereal than Qi, and it's simply the understanding of something, of course, to such an incredibly high degree that it can affect the physical plane alone.