Chapter 214: Elaine's Hunt

Kissing Elaine felt so wonderful it was hard to put into words; the sensation of her soft, juicy lips pressed against mine was so addictive, not to mention her taste, which put even lightning cherries to shame. However, her lips weren't the only wonderful thing; her butt also felt great, although since we were in the middle of a meeting, I was holding myself back, yet even so, squeezing her soft butt was marvelous; even with my large hands, I still couldn't fully grasp Elaine's behind.

Her breasts, which were pressed up against my chest, on the other hand, were a different story; while they may not compare to Illumia in size, the softness was only second to Zulo's fur, not to mention how sensitive Elaine was, teasing her breasts would always fill her with pleasure.

However, while I was enjoying kissing Elaine, she retracted her body for some reason, ending the kiss, which is something she's never done; I've always been the one to end things, so this was somewhat surprising.

"Who was it?" Asked Elaine with a frown amidst her slightly blushed face as she glared at Elif, or more specifically, his lips.

"Hmm? Who was what?" Questioned Elif in confusion as he tilted his head while looking at Elaine.

"Please don't play dumb with me, Brother; I know the taste of your lips better than anyone, yet why did I taste another woman? Tell me, Brother, who kissed you?" Replied Elaine with a scowl as she touched Elif's lips before sucking on her finger, causing her to glare at him to deepen.

'Eh, she must be talking about Illumia, though how in the world did she find out I've kissed another woman? It's been a few days, and besides, I've taken several baths since then.' Thought Elif in surprise, though just as he was about to tell Elaine, she suddenly removed herself from his lap.

"It's fine if you don't want to tell me, Brother; I'll just find out on my own." Said Elaine with a surprisingly lovely smile, which was just a facade to hide her true self.

'WHO WAS THE BITCH WHO KISSED BROTHER!? HEHEHE, WHEN I FIND HER, I'LL TORTURE HER FOR THE REST OF HER LIFE, THEN I'LL ALLOW HER TO REICNARNATE BEFORE TORTURING HER AGAIN!' Thought Elaine as she looked at every woman with a deranged and crazy look, which was hidden behind her princessly exterior.

Seeing Elaine approach my servants, I was about to tell her, as I had no intention of keeping what Illumia and I did a secret, and if Elaine disapproved of it, I'd stop; maybe I'd stop. However, I held myself back as I was curious about how Elaine intended to discover who I kissed, but while I had thought of many scenarios, I never once imagined she'd just outright kiss Marley on the lips; though in all honestly, watching Elaine kiss Marley, was far more arousing that I expected.

'Tch, why does Marley get to taste Elaine's lips.' Mused Elif in slight envy as he watched Elaine forcefully initiate a deep kiss with Marley, who was too stunned to even respond.

"You're lucky it wasn't you, Marley." Said Elaine with a frown as she ended the kiss and looked at Marley, who was deeply blushing in both embarrassment and arousal, before walking to Idonea and doing the same.

"Tch, it wasn't you either; was it Sarah?" Muttered Elaine with an intense frown as she stopped kissing Idonea before glancing at Sarah, who was looking at everything unfold with widened eyes, her expression the same as everyone else watching.

"Y-Your Highness, I didn't and would never do such a thing! Your Highnesses are my friends; I would never wish to get in between your love." Stated Sarah quickly with a bow when she noticed Elaine approaching their location while looking right at her, though it seemed her words fell on deaf ears as Elaine forcefully kissed her still.

"Neither was it you; though you're lying, Sarah, I hope you don't think I can't tell you have deep feelings for Brother. You'd be more than willing to do something much more intimate than a simple kiss." Whispered Elaine into a blushing Sarah's ear, causing her to shrink back in embarrassment as she hid behind Nordan, who was too confused to know what to do, so he just opted to stay silent.