Chapter 211: Rare Free Time

"I imagine Her Highness wouldn't be happy if such a thing were to happen, your Highness." Said Illumia calmly as she glanced at the spinning Elif, who suddenly stopped at her words.

"Hmm, I suppose you're right; welp, I tried Sarah; looks like you're on your own." Remarked Elif with a nod as he looked down at Sarah, who was too preoccupied with basking in his embrace to hear a word he said.

"Huh? What did you say, your Highness?" Asked Sarah as she looked up at Elif while his expression twitched in slight annoyance as he tossed her toward Marley, who gently caught her.

"He just said you're obligated to stay by my side forever; that's all you need to know." Declared Marley as she once again embraced Sarah while digging her face into her neck, seemingly sniffing her for some reason.

"Anyways, Sarah, since you specifically came to spend time with your beloved and gorgeous Prince, I'll put my plans aside and indulge your request." Stated Elif with a prideful and narcissistic expression as he fanned himself with his Quạt tay and made a left down the hall, heading toward the stables while everyone else followed behind.

Walking through the hall, blowing kisses to a few maids that passed by, causing them to faint, we eventually exited from the side of the palace and arrived in the stables; after a little more walking, we came across my favorite two unicorns, which so happened to be the only unicorns I know.

"Ahh, your body is so soft, Zulo; I'd love it if I could just sleep on you." Said Elif with a satisfied sigh as he hugged Zulo's neck while resting his face on her soft mane.

"Zala's body is softer, your Highness; I don't know what you're talking about." Remarked Sarah with a smile as she stroked Zala's mane, causing her to neigh in pleasure.

"Hmph, you clearly don't know what you're talking about, Sarah. Zala's body is definitely comfortable, but Zulo's softness is superior; it's like resting your head on the fluffiest pillow in existence." Stated Elif with a slight frown while resting his head in Zala's mane as he looked at Sarah, who was glaring back at him.

"I may not be more knowledgeable than you, your Highness, but you're wrong; Zala's softness is unmatched!" Said Sarah seriously as she firmly stood her ground, which annoyed Elif.

"Tch, I can't believe you, Sarah; just after I said I'd help you, you came here and made such an unbelievable claim." Remarked Elif with a huff of annoyance as he turned away from Sarah and ignored her while he continued to enjoy Zulo's soft body, prompting Sarah to do the same.

"That is our Crown Prince and future Emperor." Muttered Illumia as she, Marley, and Idonea blanky watched Elif and Sarah argue.
___
___

After Sarah and I finished our little argument, which honestly lasted longer than it should've, I had the stable master fasten Zulo and Zala to the royal carriage before we entered inside and headed towards the front gate, where Mandy and her guards were already waiting for us.

Once we had our rendezvous with my personal royal guards, we left the royal grounds, though not long after, I realized that with Mother and Father leaving the Empier to acquire my present and Elanie making one of her contracts, there was no one of authority in the palace, besides Grandmother and Grandfather; however, as Mother and Father said, they won't bother interfering.

'Eh, I'm sure it's fine; I doubt anything will happen.' Thought Elif while calmly sitting in the carriage as he looked out the window, enjoying the bustling sight of Yggdrasil.

Despite leaving the royal grounds, neither Sarah nor I had any ideas of what to do, and after a little discussion, we just decided to eat at the Elven Cuisine Pagoda, which is where we, or I should say I usually go whenever I stroll around Yggdrasil; after all, I can eat an unlimited amount of lightning cherries there.
___
___