Chapter 238: Thorough Cleaning

"Did you succeed, Your Highness?" Asked Illumia curiously as she looked at Elif appearing in the middle of his room, though his response wasn't one she was expecting.

Now that I was in my room, I no longer needed to suppress my utter disgust at the act I'd just committed with that inferior fish; waving my hand, I used my Qi to strip myself naked before tossing my clothes to Illumia.

"Destroy them." Replied Elif with an ugly expression as he glanced at Illumia, who nodded and stored his clothes within her dimension, though would she really do it? Who knows.

"Do any of you have a bucket or a container?" Asked Elif calmly despite the abhorrence he was feeling as he glanced between the four, with only Mandy nodding.

"Yes, here you go, Your Highness." Said Mandy softly with a light blush at Elif's stark figure as she summoned a bucket and handed it to Elif, who took it without hesitation.

Holding the bucket right beneath my face, I forced myself to vomit everything in my system, a disgusting act, but I loathed the idea of that fish's saliva being within my body for a second longer; when I finished vomiting, I handed the bucket to Mandy, who hesitantly took it.

I felt slightly better knowing her bodily fluids weren't inside of me anymore, though I looked at my left hand and had half a mind to detach it from my body as I summoned Hokori and rested the blad atop my wrist.

"Eh! Your Highness, what are you doing!?" Exclaimed Marley in shock as she quickly ran to Elif and separated the two, causing Elif to click his tongue and store Hokori away.

"Nothing, I was just deliberating something important." Replied Elif with a scowl as he shook his head and walked toward the bathroom while Marley sighed in relief.

"You two, come clean me." Added Elif as he gestured to Marley and Idonea, who eagerly followed after him and didn't bother questioning his order.

"Um, so, what do I do with this, Illumia?" Asked Mandy as she watched Elif, Marley, and Idonea enter the bathroom before glancing at Illumia while holding the bucket of vomit.

"Sell it; I'm sure you can get thousands of spirit stones if you auction it off." Replied Illumia softly as she glanced at Mandy and the bucket in her hands.

"Is that what you intend to do with his Highness clothes?" Asked Mandy in slight envy, though all she got was a slight smirk from Illumia before closing her eyes and silently drinking tea.
___
___

Inside the bathroom, I wasted not a single second and fully submerged myself in the hot bath while Marley and Idonea entered after stripping naked, though I was in absolutely no mood to tease them or appreciate their beauty.

"Scrub this disgusting filth off my body; make sure to focus on my hands and mouth." Ordered Elif sternly with a frown, prompting Idonea and Marley to nod as they summoned a loofah and carefully washed Elif's body.

They washed every part of my body meticulously, though they were being far too gentle; I wanted them to scrub off that fish's scent even if it meant pieces of my skin came with it.

"Do it harder and more aggressively; I want to be thoroughly cleaned." Declared Elif with his eyes closed while floating in the water, his words causing the two to give each other weird glances.

"We understand your Highness; please excuse us." Said Idonea with a nod as she and Marley started violently scrubbing Elif's body like he was their enemy.

"Better." Muttered Elif lightly as he ignored the pain of their furious scrubbing and enjoyed the sensation of Suscila's presence vanishing from his body.