Chapter 207: Horny Marley/ V7 Start

"Ahh, this feels wonderful. Wouldn't you agree, Idonea?" Asked Elif softly with a smile, enjoying a hot bath as steam filled the bathroom while Idonea, in the nude, sat beside him and fed him lightning cherries every time he opened his mouth.

"Yes, without Marley, it's quite serene." Replied Idonea gently with a slight blush as she continuously fed Elif lightning cherries while also gazing upon his bare upper body, which had gotten slightly more muscular over the past years.

"Heh, you're not wrong; Marley is entertaining to be around, but she is rather restless and doesn't know how to enjoy the tranquility bathing brings." Muttered Elif with a slight smirk as he slightly opened his eyes and softly bit down on Idonea's fingers, which were holding a lightning cherry; such an act caused her blush to deepen, but after serving him for several years, she'd gotten resistant against his flirting.

Seeing Idonea just calmly ignore my teasing, I pouted before wrapping my arm around her waist and pulling her closer to me, causing her small breasts to press up against me while her face was only mere inches away from mine.

"Tell me, Idonea, have I ever told you how mesmerizing your eyes were?" Asked Elif sensually as he brushed Idonea's hair behind her ears and gazed deeply into her pupil-less eyes, which were getting lost inside Elif's purple eyes.

"Yes, you have, Your Highness, on several occasions as well." Replied Idonea softly with a deep blush while her eyes glanced at Elif's lips, which looked so delicious to her, and such a thing didn't escape his senses.

"Fufu, who knows, Idonea, maybe one day, you'll be lucky enough to taste my delicious lips." Said Elif with a smirk as he gently grabbed Idonea's chin and leaned in for a kiss before suddenly stopping and retracting his face, causing her rapidly beating heart to be filled with annoyance.

"Haa, tell me, your Highness, have I ever told you how annoying you can be?" Asked Idonea blandly with a deep blush as she continued leaning against him while giving him a dry look.

"Hehe, no." Replied Elif with a chuckle as the room descended into silence once more, causing Idonea and Elif to look like lovers from how intimate they were, a sight that would've caused a certain princess to descend into wrath.

Idonea and I stayed in this position for a little while longer as we enjoyed the calming silence and pleasant sensation of the hot water, though eventually, I decided to leave; after all, we'd been staying in here for almost an hour, any longer, and we risked getting caught by Marley, which would be annoying, to say the least.

"That was some fruitful relaxation; I'd love to continue to stay here with you, my dear Idonea, but we should leave now. I'm sure neither of us wants to deal with an irritated Marley; I don't want my fantastic mood to be ruined by her." Commented Elif lightly with a smile as he stretched his arms and stood up, proudly displaying his manhood and stark butt for all to see; well, the only one present who got to witness such a sight was Idonea, and boy did she relish it.

Hearing nothing, I turned around and glanced at Idonea, only to see her boldly staring right at my manhood.

"Idonea, I know my physique is utterly sublime, but can you please behave yourself? After all, it's not the first time you've seen me nude." Asked Elif with a shake of his head as he snapped his finger before Idonea's eyes, breaking her out of her daze while filling her with embarrassment.

"M-My apologies, your Highness." Said Idonea with a deeply blushed face as she quickly stood up, allowing her bare body to be visible to Elif.

"Since I get the privilege of seeing your body, I'll call it even, my dear Idonea." Said Elif with a seductive smirk as he unrestrainedly gazed upon Idonea's body before suddenly leaning in and kissing her on the cheek.