Chapter 250: Banquet Begins!

"Where is Father, Mother?" Asked Elif curiously as he glanced at Maria while kissing Elaine's cheek from behind.

"Marcus is preparing all the numerous presents you've received from the guests since the banquet will start soon, in about an hour or so." Replied Maria as she looked at Elif and Elaine, raising her brow at their actions but not stopping them, so long as they stayed modest.

Now that Mother mentioned it, I looked around the dining hall and noticed it was far more crowded than in the morning, not to mention I was getting a considerable amount of flirtatious looks from various women, whose age didn't matter; there were even a few women boldly winking at me while sitting before their fianceé or husband. Normally, I'd wink back, but I had no spare thoughts for any woman other than Elaine right now, not when her soft, plump butt was gently grinding against my groin; it was taking a tremendous amount of effort to not take her back to my room and skip my birthday banquet.

'Elaine, please restrain yourself; your elder brother can only take so much of your teasing anymore, and we may very well become one right here in the dining room.' Thought Elif via divine sense as he rested his hands atop Elaine's meaty thighs while his fingers sank into her soft, silky skin.

'Hehe, you're one to talk, Brother; your large member is poking against my butt and womanhood; I also can't take much more of this.' Replied Elanie via divine sense sensually as she turned her head and kissed Elif, their actions slowly becoming bolder as they got lost in their own evergrowing lust for each other, though unfortunately for them, Maria wouldn't let it happen.

Just as I began to slide my hands up Elaine's thigh, reaching her most precious place, I suddenly felt Mother's Qi pressure the two of us as she immobilized us both, and as irritating as it was, it did help clear my mind a little.

"Do I need to separate you two?" Asked Maria sternly, folding her arms and glancing at Elif and Elaine.

"No." Said Elaine rudely as she glared at Maria, causing her to sigh at the blatant disrespect, but she didn't get too offended since she knew she wasn't in her right state of mind.

"Haa, I'd like to agree with Elaine, Mother, but this entire day, I've been feeling abnormally lustful, and with it continuing to grow, it's beginning to be difficult to control it as well. I think separating us will be for the best; if not, Elaine and I will really disappear into my room for a few days." Replied Elif with a frown after a few seconds of contemplating before eventually sighing and shaking his head, causing Maria to raise an eyebrow before nodding.

Despite every fiber of my body wanting to stay with Elaine, doing so would most likely end up with us ruining the banquet since it can't really be considered a celebration banquet when the person of honor isn't present; so, with my words, Elaine vanished from my lap, causing my erect shaft to be on full display, though thankfully, other than Elaine and Mother, no one else saw it. I may have a high tolerance for shame, but there is a time and a place for everything, and now wasn't either.

"Well, if that's the case, I'll have my super cute and adorable daughter sit on my lap instead." Said Maria with a slight smile as Elaine appeared to be sitting on her, though she seemed less than pleased.

"Hmph, I'm not a child anymore, Mother; I don't wish to embarrass myself by sitting on your lap." Declared Elaine with an intense frown as she tried to leave, though Maria stopped her by wrapping her arms around her waist, tightly embracing her in a hug while an overbearing yet motherly aura emitted from her.

"Nope, just what I told Elif; you're my daughter, my own flesh and blood; you've got another thing coming if you think I'm going to keep my distance just because your breasts are growing and your butt is filling out." Remarked Maria with a lovely smile as she ignored Elaine's pleas and held her in a loving embrace while glancing at her breasts and lower half; despite Elaine's state of mind, even she couldn't ignore the love of her Mother.