Chapter 222: Mistress Echo?

Exiting the palace, I walked down the stone path through the royal training grounds, and like usual, there were tens of royal guards training and whatnot; however, as I got closer to where Elaine and I train, I spotted Echo, seemingly educating a group of Elves about the importance of a strong physique, and from their expressions, they were happily absorbing her every word.

"Another thing, muscles are not only good for fighting, but they can also be useful to win a fight before it even happens." Said Echo seriously as she held a long stick in her hands while walking back and forth before several royal guards sitting on the ground like students listening to a teacher.

"They can? How so, Miss Echo?" Asked a tall yet skinny woman sitting at the back as she raised her hand, causing Echo to stop and point her stick at her suddenly.

"I'm glad you asked; the answer to your question is intimidation. People with large muscles can scare off possible enemies and opponents; you don't necessarily need to be strong, so long as you have a powerful-looking physique, your average person will be less likely to pick a fight with you. Of course, if you follow my teachings, not only will you have a powerful-looking physique, but you'll also have the strength to back it up." Stated Echo with a slight smile as she flexed her muscles, though she completely forgot that despite her words, each of the royal guards eagerly eyeing her muscles was far stronger than her.

"Well, this is a first; I wasn't expecting to see such a scene." Said Illumia as she and Elif stood to the side and watched Echo, who had an early Divine Lord cultivation base, teach a group of royal guards with a Celestial Emperor and Half-step True God cultivation bases.

"You could say that again, Illumia, though I suppose they are still technically training as they are learning different ways to improve themselves. Also, is that Vice-General Alliyah sitting in the middle of the group?" Remarked Elif with a nod as he summoned his Quạt tay and fanned himself before suddenly eyeing Alliyah sitting amongst the group, eagerly soaking up every one of Echo's words.

"Yes, that is her." Replied Illumia with an amused smirk as she glanced at Alliyah.

Shaking my head at Echo, seemingly instructing some royal guards, I approached them, well, more accurately, I approached Echo, and in doing so, she quickly noticed me, which caused me to think she was going to stop whatever she was doing, but it seems I had greatly underestimated her desire to spread the knowledge about muscles.

"Echo, what are you-" Said Elif calmly, though before he could finish, Echo grabbed him by the arms and led him to the front of the group.

"See, take Prince Elif as an example; he's incredibly gorgeous, and his beauty makes even the most charming of women hide their faces in shame. However, is he intimidating? No, not at all! If Prince Elif was your average commoner, despite the fact that he would've long since been sold as a sex slave, what person is going to be scared or intimidated by him?" Questioned Echo seriously while Elif flipped his hair behind his ear and displayed a narcissistic smile before suddenly frowning as Echo continued speaking, ending with him just blankly staring at her.

"Tch, alright, everyone leave, this is over." Declared Elif in annoyance as he dismissively waved his hands, and although the royal guards were saddened, they stood up and abided by his order, leaving just Echo, Elif, and Illumia.

"Make sure to come back at the same time tomorrow; I'll be here; oh, and tell your friends I must spread the truth of muscles to everyone!" Yelled Echo loudly with a smile as she waved her hand before doing one final pose while flexing her muscles.

"So Echo, mind telling me how you managed to get several royal guards and the vice-general herself to attend your teaching seminars about muscles?" Asked Elif curiously with a slight frown while looking at Echo, who just awkwardly smiled in return.