Chapter 239: Ten More Hours

"Here you go, Brother; this is the last of tea I have right now, though I'll make sure to prepare a lot more for in the future." Said Elaine softly with a lovely smile as she poured the last of her tea from the teapot into a teacup before handing it to Elif, who gladly took it.

"That is unfortunate to hear, but I suppose the better something is, the more rare it is; just make sure you have more for me by tomorrow. I don't think I can go a single day without this tea anymore." Replied Elif with a shake of his head as he glanced at Elaine before sipping from his teacup, only to release a sigh of satisfaction.

Elaine's tea was so delicious that it genuinely made me wonder what her so-called 'love' ingredient was; her tea tasted like how I imagined a heavenly phenomenon taste, but even better.

"Elaine, what is the love ingredient in this tea? I must know." Asked Elif lightly as he took another sip before looking at Elaine, who was adorning a large grin.

"Hehe, the ingredient you speak of is simply my love, Brother; every day, I collect my love for you into a jar, and this tea contains some of it." Replied Elaine with a large smile and a soft chuckle as she looked at Elif, who was pouting at her words.

"Come on, don't be like that, Elaine; I'm dear Elder Brother; you can tell me the ingredient; I promise I'll keep it a secret." Said Elif while pouting as he leaned towards Elaine, who simply gave him a kiss before laughing herself, causing Elif to huff in annoyance.

"Hmph, fine since you don't wish to tell me, Elaine. When I learn what the ingredient is, I'll make tea for you and pour my love into it so that you can drink it." Add Elif with a frown as he returned to his previous position and drank the remaining tea in his cup, not noticing the obsessed look on Elaine's face.

'B-Brothers Love? Hehehe, Brother, you don't need to do that; I'll drink it right from the source.' Thought Elaine with an obsessed look and a hungry gaze as her eyes wandered right around Elif's crotch, subconsciously licking her lips.

"Brother, I-I know you said we can become one tonight, but I don't know if I can last that long. Can we do it now?" Asked Elaine softly as she stood up and sat on Elif's lap, completely disregarding the five other people in the room.

Feeling my shaft harden from the sensation of Elaine's plump butt arousing me, I softly exhaled while placing the teacup down as I looked up at her silver eyes, which were just staring at me with desire; such a look really made it difficult for me to say no.

"If it weren't my birthday, Elaine, I would toss you onto that bed, strip you naked, and make sweet love with you." Declared Elif quietly as he placed his hands on Elaine's plump butt and pulled her closer while she wrapped her arms around his shoulders.

"However, it's my birthday, and I can't do that since I know the moment we start, we won't stop for quite some time." Added Elif, whispering in Elaine's ear before softly biting her pointy ear, arousing and stimulating her even further as she started grinding her butt on his lap.

"Who cares, Brother?" Asked Elaine sensually as she removed one of Elif's hands from her butt before moving it underneath her clothes, prompting Elif to play with her breasts while the five awkwardly watched.

"Umm, should we leave?" Asked Marley as she looked at Elaine in envy before glancing at Illumia and Maxim, feeling slightly uncomfortable.

"No; if we leave and give them privacy, there is a good chance they won't leave this room for the next week." Replied Illumia with a shake of her head as she eyed Elaine, feeling the same envy as Marley and every other woman present.

"Even so, this feels a little wrong; they are our Prince and Princess; we should give them some level of privacy." Said Mandy with an uncomfortable expression as she watched Elaine and Elif passionately engage in sexual intimacy.