Chapter 267: Sarah's skills/V8 Start

Thinking of all the hours Elaine and I will be spending making love while enjoying our little vacation to the Phoenix Clan, I felt a little peck on the lips, breaking me out of my thoughts as I looked at the one responsible, only to see her slightly pouting while holding a lightning cherry in hand.

"Hmph, you're thinking about Her Highness again, aren't you, Elif?" Asked Sarah with a slight pout as she puffed out her cheeks while looking at Elif, who smirked and nodded.

"Heh, why yes, I am, Sarah; I'm imagining all the times Elaine and I will make sweet, sweet love in the following week." Replied Elif with a slightly lustful smirk as he looked to his left, glancing at Sarah, who huffed before folding her arms and looking away, causing him to chuckle softly.

"Hehe, is my Concubine jealous of her Empress?" Asked Elif with a teasing grin as he leaned forward and whispered in her ear before lightly biting it, causing her cheeks to blush softly while she nodded.

"Hmph, yes, I am; you're spending time with your Concubine, yet you're thinking about her Highness. I want to be the only woman occupying your mind when you spend time with me." Declared Sarah with a nod as she looked at Elif with a slight blush, causing him to faintly smile with a nod.

"Oh my, so demanding; this isn't normally like you, Sarah; however, as you're my Concubine, your Emperor shall listen to your demands. So tell me, what is it do you want?" Remarked Elif with a raised eyebrow as he looked at Sarah before brushing aside a strand of her hair, causing her to smile slightly as she adorned a thinking posture.

"I want you to love me just like you love her Highness!" Declared Sarah with a mischievous smile as she eyed Elif, only for her to grab her head while slightly pouting.

"My Emperor is such a meanie." Added Sarah with puffed cheeks as she looked at Elif, who lowered his hand back to his side and sighed.

"You already know that isn't possible, Sarah; after all, I don't love you. I deeply care for you, but I don't love you. You're second to Elaine, and you always will be." Stated Elif seriously as he took the lightning cherry out of Sarah's hand and tossed it in his mouth while looking at her, though she seemed surprisingly unbothered by his words.

"I know, but it won't stop me from asking; one day, I'll manage to make you love me!" Stated Sarah with a nod before she smiled while eagerly pumping her fist into the air as she looked at Elif, who just raised his eyebrow before nodding.

"By all means, go ahead, Sarah; I'm actually hoping you do manage to do so." Remarked Elif lightly with a faint smile, his words only serving as fuel to Sarah.

Following my words, Sarah suddenly stood up from her seat before she boldly sat on my lap, straddling herself right over my groin as she rested her hands on my shoulders while staring into my eyes.

"Hehe, is this working, Elif? Have I managed to make you love me yet?" Questioned Sarah with a smirk as she looked at Elif who rolled his eyes before shaking his head and smiling.

Grabbing Sara's lithe waist, I slowly moved my hands down until they were groping her small butt, though such an act only caused her to lightly blush.

"Heh, it seems like someone is quickly becoming resistant to my touch." Remarked Elif with a faint smirk as he looked at Sarah, who nodded with a victorious smile, only for her to lightly squeal when she noticed the upper portion of her dress was now hanging from her waist.

"EEK!? E-Elif, don't do that so suddenly; you scared me." Exclaimed Sarah in slight fear as she reflexively covered her small breasts, which were hidden behind her bra, only to calm down after a second and eye Elif with a pout while he chuckled.