Chapter 316: Damaged Dao Heart

Coming too, I slowly opened my eyes, viewing my lovely little bedroom within the royal carriage, only to raise my arms and yawn as I tried to sit upright, though I couldn't since someone was tightly holding onto my body; glancing down at those pair of arms wrapped around my torso, I looked at Illumia, who was lying on my bed behind me, causing me to raise an eyebrow as we stared at each other.

"I wouldn't really expect you, of all people, to take advantage of your sleeping and defenseless Prince." Said Elif lightly as he glanced at Illumia, who released him from her embrace, allowing him to sit upright while she did the same.

"It's not entirely my fault, Elif." Replied Illumia softly as she sat upright and looked at Elif, who nodded before promptly flicking his lustrous silver hair behind his ear while sporting a proud expression.

"Of course, it isn't; no woman could keep to themselves when they see the most gorgeous being in all of existence lying so defensively." Remarked Elif with a narcissistic smile as he raised his head, pointing towards the sky, causing Illumia to lightly sigh while nodding.

Lying back down on the bed, I rested my head on the soft pillow and closed my eyes as I sent my divine sense into my body, heading to the depths of my very being before I arrived at my dao heart floating within my soul. Unfortunately, it was still cracked, but I could see it was slowly mending itself, though it would take quite some time, and no medicinal herbs or pills would expedite the process; after all, the dao heart isn't something that can just be easily healed, only time would help.

"How are you feeling, Elif?" Asked Illumia in concern as she lay right beside Elif while gazing upon his peaceful figure, only for his eyes to suddenly open.

"Stepping onto the hundredth step took quite the toll on my dao heart, and it was heavily damaged in the process, though it was nothing serious and looked to be healing just fine; that's the most important. However, as you know, it will take quite some time before it fully recovers, so I'll take it easy for the next few months." Replied Elif with furrowed brows as he rolled onto his side and wrapped his arms around Illumia's torso before pulling her into his embrace, causing her plump butt to rub against his crotch, igniting it with lust.

"That is good to hear, Elif." Said Illumia lightly with a relieved smile as she glanced at Elif while reaching her hand into his pants and grasping his erect manhood.

"Though you've caused quite the stir within the Realm sect for reaching the hundredth, till this day, no one has reached the ninety-eighth step, yet you not only managed to reach it, but you surpassed it. I've no doubt knowledge of your achievement is spreading across the OverRealm as we speak." Added Illumia with a faint smirk as she closed her eyes and lightly stroked Elif's shaft, causing him to bite her ear softly.

"Hmm, that is good; hopefully, it'll spark everyone else to venture to the Realm sect earlier than they wanted. Among the three great hegemonies, we're some of the first to arrive, and it'll be rather uneventful if interesting people don't show up to relieve my boredom until Elaine arrives." Remarked Elif, whispering into Illumia's ear while bitting and licking it, causing her to moan softly as she suddenly flipped her position before passionately kissing him, which he reciprocated.

"Forcing your lust onto your injured, Prince; what a lousy Concubine you are, Illumia." Added Elif with a faint smirk as he grabbed Illumia's chin and separated his lips while staring into her eyes, only to push her down toward his crotch.

"You know what to do, Illumia." Said Elif lightly as he watched Illumia remove his pants, freeing his long manhood, which she grasped with both hands.

"A-Allow me, Elif." Muttered Illumia lustfully as she deeply inhaled Elif's scent wafting off his manhood before she began servicing him with her hands and mouth.