Chapter 271: A Secret That Stays A Secret

"So, how do you like our residence so far, Princess Elaine?" Asked Zanga as she led Elaine and Elif through the residence, having just finished giving them a tour.

"It is suitable for a temporary stay." Replied Elaine with a nod as she walked next to Elif while his arm was wrapped around her shoulder, forcing her to embrace him slightly.

"Well, if you need anything, just let me know. Now, I'll excuse myself and leave you two alone; I don't wish to further intrude upon your time together." Stated Zanga with a slight smile as she gave Elif and Elaine a slight bow before leaving the building and flying away, leaving the confines of the residence.

Seeing Zanaga leave, I glanced down at Elaine, only to see her giving me a perverted smirk as she wiggled her hands into my crotch, once again grasping the base of my cock.

"Brother, I've forgotten the layout of our room. Could you show me again, please? Oh, I'm also feeling a little thirsty." Asked Elaine seductively as she looked up at Elif while opening her pretty little mouth, causing him to sigh inwardly before rubbing her head while nodding.

"Yes, Elaine, it's right this way." Replied Elif with a wry expression as he and Elaine took a left down the hall while Maxim and Illumia read the atmosphere and left them alone.
___
___

Leaving the bedroom after Elaine had milked me dry several times with her incredible mouth, I turned around and looked at her as she closed the door behind her while a lovely smile adorned her face.

"Hehe, thanks for the drink, Brother; it was very delicious." Said Elaine with a lovely smile as she looked at Elif in joy, prompting him to smile as well.

"I'm glad I could quench your thirst, Sister. Also, you've got a little spot on the side of your cheek." Remarked Elif lightly with a satisfied smile as he tapped his cheek, causing Elaine to lick the side of her cheek using her tongue, scraping off the leftover remains of his semen.

"Mhm, so tasty." Muttered Elaine with a lustful expression as she smiled, only to grin when she looked at Elif and noticed a bulge in his pants.

"Hehe, it looks like someone is still unsatisfied." Added Elaine with a smirk as she leaned her body against Elif, causing him to sigh before grabbing her hand and entering the bedroom once more.

"Haa, this is your fault, Elaine." Stated Elif softly as he closed the door behind him, only for faint and muffled moans to resound throughout the hallway.
___
___

"Haa, it is already evening, Elaine; we had arrived late in the morning, and now it's evening. You must learn to better control yourself." Said Elif with a slight frown as he looked at Elaine, the two having just finished several hours of passionate lovemaking.

"Hmph, Brother, who was the one that held me down the entire time and filled me to the brim with their semen? Making me drink it when my womb could hold no more?" Remarked Elaine with a huff as she folded her arms and looked at Elif, who continued to shamelessly push the blame onto her.

"Well, it is your fault for being so sexy; you flaunted that beautiful body of yours, so what would you expect to happen? This is on you, as you should've known better; if I didn't fill you with my semen after that, I wouldn't be able to call myself a man anymore." Stated Elif as he fanned himself with his Quạt tay while glancing at Elaine, who rolled her eyes before looking at him in disbelief.

"Well then, it's also partially your fault. Who is the one who is always looking so charming? You're always bewitching me, and it makes it hard to control myself." Asked Elaine with a frown as she eyed Elif, who sighed to himself while nodding.

"Haa, yes, you're right; it is also my fault. I didn't ask to be so utterly gorgeous, I suppose; not even my beloved sister is immune to my irresistible charm." Said Elif narcissistically as he looked at himself on the reflective back of his Quạt tay before blowing a kiss at a passing woman, causing her to faint while blood trailed down her nose.