Chapter 264: Night(s) Of Love

Using everything I had to hold myself back from spewing my seed onto Elaine's gorgeous face, I grabbed her hand and quickly removed it, causing me to sigh in relief.

"Why, Brother?" Asked Elaine with a slight pout as she looked at Elif, who smiled lovingly before pushing her back onto the bed while straddling over her.

"Because your hand felt too good, Elaine; if I had waited any longer, I would've covered you in my seed, and I can't do that. After all, it would be best if I filled you with my seed; that way, you'd get the most benefit out of absorbing my pure Qi." Replied Elif lightly as he affectionately held both of Elaine's hands while slowly grinding his manhood across her wet womanhood.

"~Ahh~ t-that's true, but If you want, Brother, I'll gladly take your seed anywhere on my body." Said Elaine with a loving smile and a slight moan of pleasure from Elif's large member rubbed against her sensitive part.

"Heh, I didn't know you were so lewd and naughty, Elaine; are you really my cute and sweet little sister?" Asked Elif with a smirk as he tilted to the side and reached down to Elaine's womanhood, only to softly rub his fingers against her soft, wet lips before slightly spreading them apart, causing her to moan softly.

"I-If it's for ~Ahh~ you, Brother, I'll be anything you want me to be." Declared Elaine with a loving smile as she kissed Elif, causing the two to engage in a passionate kiss that lasted for nearly a whole minute while he continuously rubbed her womanly parts.

Feeling as if my manhood was on the verge of exploding from the amount of lust I had accumulated, I separated the kiss before sitting upright just before her entrance while I held both of her hands.

"I-I can't wait any longer, Elaine." Said Elif in a raspy voice full of lust as he poked the tip of his member against Elaine's entrance while she slightly raised her legs, seemingly inviting his manhood into her.

"N-Neither can I; I-I want to become one with you, Brother." Replied Elaine, a voice of both love and lust as she looked at Elif, who nodded his head and slowly began to enter her.

"R-Remember to circulate the dual cultivation manual, Sister." Remarked Elif as he circulated the manual through his body and soul before looking at Elaine, who was already doing the same.

Feeling a connection to Elaine through the dual cultivation manual, I didn't hesitate any longer and pushed further into her body, causing me to bite my lip as I tried to hold back, at least until I reached her hymen, which I arrived at almost instantly. Feeling her thin hymen separating us, I used a little bit of force and pushed right through it before managing to sheathe myself entirely inside of her as my tip hit something.

However, instantly after I broke through Elaine's hymen, I was greeted with the soft, wet pleasure of her womanly insides that tightly coiled all around my manhood, and no longer was I able to hold back, given the sheer pleasure I was experiencing. Tightly holding her hands and while grunting, I felt myself, for the first time, ejaculate as I spewed my purest seed inside of Elaine; the sensation was so utterly amazing that it was hard to describe with only words. However, it seemed I wasn't the only one who was experiencing the epitome of pleasure since I felt Elaine's insides tightly constrict before she released a heavenly moan from her pretty little mouth that was like music to my ears.

"~URGHHH~ ~AHHHHH~" Said Elif and Elaine, respectively, as they released their purest Qi into each other, which they absorbed through the dual cultivation manual.

Feeling Elaine's purest Qi enter inside of me shortly after I broke her hymen, I felt my strength increase slightly, though it was of no concern to me; my only thought was of Elaine and to truly become one. With our bodies becoming one, I took a deep breath before leaning down onto Elaine, connecting our foreheads as our purple and golden star symbols glowed brighter than usual.