Chapter 274: Lustful Comet

"...After that, I got the artifact, and before being killed, I used it and traversed through the void, only to arrive within the OverRealm, specifically within the Phoenix Clan. If I had to guess, my subconscious desire to reunite with my fiance, Spica, brought me here; otherwise, who knows where I would've ended up." Said Comet lightly with a longing expression as he sipped tea while sitting opposite Elaine, who had been silently listening.

"Hmm, I see." Muttered Elaine lightly as she observed Comet before closing her eyes and spreading her divine sense to Maxim.

'What was that fool talking about, Maxim? I was only paying attention whenever Brother's name was mentioned.' Asked Elaine lightly via divine sense with a faint frown while Maxim couldn't help but sigh in disappointment.

'Haa, your Highness, I know most of what he was speaking about didn't interest you, but you're the Crown Princess, future Empress to the throne; it'll be your duty to listen to uninteresting reports daily. It's best to get your practice in right now while you're still a Princess; please try to do better, your Highness.' Advised Maxim softly via divine sense as he glanced at Elaine, who grumbled in annoyance.

'Hmph, I'll try.' Replied Elaine in slight annoyance via divine sense before slightly nodding, causing Maxim to faintly smile while he transferred all the information he had gathered from Comet's story to Elaine, who swiftly sorted through it.

Although Maxim was correct about me needing to listen despite how uninteresting it may be, I'm secretly glad I didn't pay attention since roughly half of what Comet had talked about had been mostly of him courting women, followed by him either fighting or killing various people who he offended simply because he didn't know how to control his lust. The worst part was that he made his story sound like his actions were always justifiable when, in reality, he could've avoided offending at least half of those people if he had just controlled his lust; the other half was him just being stupid, something that was not so easily fixed.

'Tsk, he's such a fool; I'm astonished he managed to escape from Brother back in the Spirit realm, let alone all those peoples who chased after him. Well, either way, he's done something foolish, such as offending Brother, so he's as good as dead; I'd kill him this instant, but I'm sure Brother would like to do it personally. Besides, now that he's affiliated with the Divine Phoenix Clan through marriage, we should at least wait until the Flame of Rebirth has baptized Brother before killing him.' Pondered Elaine lightly as she opened her eyes and looked at Comet, who faintly smiled back at her while using his system.

"So, back to the part where you offended Br-Elif in the Spirit Realm, do you not understand how you've only dug yourself an early grave by coming to the OverRealm?" Remarked Elaine lightly with a raised eyebrow as she observed Comet, who sported an angry expression.

"Tch, I appreciate your concern, Princess Elaine, but that is partially the reason I came here to the OverRealm, to settle my debt with that bastard of an Elf! N-No offense to you two, of course; I'm sure not all Elves are as bad as Elif." Stated Comet with a click of his tongue as he clenched his fist and gnashed his teeth while the image of an eight-year-old Elif surfaced in his mind, while Maxim and Elaine's face both twitched.

Hearing Comet speak badly about Brother angered me, but not nearly as much as when I caught a woman looking his way; I was much calmer when it didn't involve a woman.

'Well, I'm not worried about this Comet trying to steal Brother from me, so I suppose I don't really consider him a threat.' Thought Elaine lightly as she rubbed her chin before shaking her head and glancing at Comet in slight anger, something she opted to keep hidden while Maxim remained silent, only intending to make a move if ordered.

"You're truly a fool, aren't you, Comet? You've just entered Br-Elif's domain, and you talk about settling the debt with him? I'm surprised Spica hasn't already informed you about the state of the OverRealm. Do you even know what the three major Hegemonies are?" Questioned Elaine curiously as she folded her arms underneath her breasts, causing them to slightly jiggle while Comet lustfully gulped.