Chapter 261: Concubine!?

"Eh, y-your Highness!?" Remarked Sarah with widened eyes as she spat out the tea she was drinking and looked at Elif standing to her right, causing him to smirk behind his Quạt tay.

"The one and only; though, I shall speak with you later, Sarah, since it seems like you don't wish to dance to this song; I'll find another woman who'll enjoy my company." Said Elif with a narcissistic smile before shaking his head and turning around while walking away, only for Sarah to swiftly stand up and grab his hand.

"I-I didn't know it was you, Your Highness; if I had known it was you, I would've gladly accepted your proposal." Declared Sarah with a slight blush of shame as she held Elif's hand while smiling, though he merely raised his eyebrow.

"Oh, well, it's good to know my charm hasn't failed me, but you've already refused my request to dance, and a Prince such as I doesn't repeat myself twice, so if you'll excuse me, Sarah. I've got some women to go and flirt with." Remarked Elif with a smile while nodding before turning around, glancing at a group of women ogling him and winking at them, causing numerous of them to blush deeply and swoon.

"W-Wait, your Highness!" Said Sarah quickly as she tightly held Elif's hand while firmly standing her ground, preventing him from walking away, well, only since he allowed.

Hiding my smirk from Sarah using my Quạt tay, I turned and glanced back at her with a seemingly confused look, causing her blush to deepen before she stood upright, grabbing the hem of her dress and bowed.

"C-Could I please have this dance, your Highness?" Asked Sarah formally with a deep blush, causing her cheeks to turn bright red when she felt Elif gently grab her chin.

"Hmm, I shall accept your offer, Sarah." Replied Elif with a teasing smile as he held Sarah's chin, lifting her face while she blankly stared into his mesmerizing purple eyes.

Seeing Sarah too entranced with my heavenly appearance to respond, I inwardly chuckled before reaching down and grabbing her hand, breaking her out of her daze while leading her further onto the dance floor. Once we reached a relatively empty spot, I stored my Quạt tay away and wrapped one of my arms around Sarah's lithe waist while I continued to hold her hand; although I was trying to dance, Sarah was too busy embracing me to actually notice.

"Hehe, I know I'm utterly heavenly, Sarah, but please do show some self-restraint; we're in a public setting, not to mention Patriarch and Matriarch Eve is watching." Said Elif with a soft chuckle as he looked down at Sarah deep within his embrace before glancing up at her parents with an annoyed expression.

"Eh, o-oh. S-Sorry, your Highness." Muttered Sarah with a blank look as she looked up at Elif's gorgeous face before looking around her, only to blush once more when she noticed the numerous women staring at her in envy and anger.

"It's fine, Sarah; there are very few people who get the pleasure of hugging my magnificent body, and you're one of the lucky few who I don't mind." Replied Elif with an amused expression as he looked down at Sarah, whose bright red cheeks reached to her pointy ears as she silently nodded while basking in Elif's embrace.

Sarah must've been too embarrassed to say anything since, for several minutes, we continued to dance in silence; even when the song ended and a new one began, neither of us stopped to switch partners, not like I could with how tightly she was holding my waist. However, her bashfulness eventually disappeared as she started dancing with me instead of letting me do everything, and it was quite enjoyable.

"Y-Your Highness, r-regarding my gift-" Said Sarah quietly, though she was interrupted as Elif tightened his arm, pushing her further into his embrace.

"It was a splendid present, Sara, and honestly, if it weren't for tonight, it would be my favorite present, and not for just today, but for all of my birthdays previous to this one. Seeing those memories made me realize how much of a space you actually occupy in my heart, which, I'll say, was much more than I expected." Remarked Elif lightly with a lovely smile as he looked down at Sarah, causing her and every woman watching to blush, except for Elaine, who was on the opposite side of the dining room.