Chapter 262: Shocking Revelations

With Sarah in my embrace, the two of us reached just outside the dining room, which was annoying since I honestly wanted to spend more time with her, but we couldn't be away for too long; it would be weird for the person of honor to not be at his own birthday celebration, and add to the fact Sarah, who is widely known to be on excellent terms with me, is also absent, it wouldn't take long for baseless rumors to start spread, even though they wouldn't be entirely wrong now.

"Remember, you're mine now, Sarah." Declared Elif lightly with a seductive smirk as he looked down at Sarah, who meekly nodded with a large smile while resting against his torso.

"I understand, Elif; I'm only yours, no one else's. I'll allow no man besides my Father to ever touch me." Replied Sarah softly, only to lightly blush when Elif kissed her once more while also reaching down to gently squeeze her butt.

"Good, that's what I want to hear. Now, you should probably wait a few minutes before entering; we'd like to keep our new relationship as secretive as possible, at least until Elaine accepts you as my Concubine if she ever." Remarked Elif with a smirk as he retracted his lips and looked into Sarah's eyes before giving her butt one final squeeze, only to slowly lick his hand while keeping eye contact, causing her to blush intensely and look away in embarrassment.

Chuckling to myself, I quickly left Sarah alone and entered the dining room lest I stayed for another several minutes while kissing her, which was quite tempting when I thought about it. When I entered the dining room again, I received several looks, mainly from women, though nothing that worried me; Sarah and I were only absent for just over ten minutes, which is about the length of two songs, so nothing noteworthy.

I could see Elaine dancing with Grandfather while Grandmother was dancing with Father, and instead of Mother sitting down by her lonesome, I got to witness the sight of her and Illumia dancing together; it was very amusing, to say the least, especially since I could tell Illumia had a soft blush on her cheeks.

'Ho, does Illumia not only have feelings for me but also for Mother? Well, she is beautiful, so it's understandable.' Mused Elif with a raised eyebrow as he looked at Illumia and Maria with a faint smirk before walking toward them.

I was about to go and tease Illumia, but before I could, out of the corner of my eye, I spotted her, Progenitor Lourdes, sitting at one of the four tables by herself, causing me to stop and look at her in confusion, before deciding to approach her instead.

"What are you doing here, Progenitor Lourdes?" Asked Elif respectfully as he gave Lourdes a slight bow, only for her to set her cup down and silently hold her hand out.

Glancing at her, I grabbed her hand and led her to the dance floor as the two of us held each other and started dancing, and if I was cautious when I held Mother's waist, I was far more cautious now; I wasn't even really holding her waist, more like my hands were hovering right above. However, Progenitor Lourdes didn't seem to be really fond of that as I was suddenly forced to grip her lithe waist, causing me to glance at her while she held my shoulder, though I couldn't help but lightly blush. Even though Progenitor Lourdes was the progenitor of the Immortal Elven Empire and my ancestor, she was gorgeous beyond belief; I don't think even Elaine will ever be as beautiful as her.

"I know there are aphrodisiacs in your system, but you shouldn't be lusting after me, my descendant; after all, you have a soon-to-be wife and apparently a Concubine now." Remarked Lourdes softly in her majestic voice as she looked up at Elif, who despite trying to stay calm, only ended up blushing further.

"It's not really my choice in the matter, Progenitor Lourdes; you're by far the most attractive woman I've ever laid eyes on, and now I'm dancing with you; this was bound to happen." Replied Elif with a wry smile and a blushed face that reached all the way to his pointy ears as he looked at Lourdes, who nodded in understanding.