Chapter 320: Settling In

With how absolutely devoted this woman was to me, I generously allowed her to gather all her belongings before she finally left the mountain about an hour later, causing me to sigh in relief as that crazy woman was no longer in my presence.

"Haa, that was one unique encounter." Muttered Elif lightly as he sat down on a small throne within the residence while resting his chin on his hand, which was propped up on his armrest.

"Were Mother's admirers always so... Unique, Illumia?" Asked Elif curiously as he glanced at Illumia, who shook her head.

"No. While there were a few admirers who were quite mentally unhinged, they were rare, and whenever they approached Your Majesty, they were beaten badly by either her or I." Replied Illumia lightly as she stood beside Elif while shaking her head, her words causing him to nod faintly.

"Well, I may just be unlucky lately, but I feel like I'm encountering a lot of mentally unhinged admirers." Said Elif lightly with a sigh as he looked out the window, watching Marley and Idonea argue, only for Mandy to come along and softly hit their heads, snapping them out of their argument.

Now that the highest mountain of the ten generational peaks was my residence, I had everyone except Illumia decorate it with things I'd brought from home; though, while I didn't order Sarah, she had done so out of her own desire. I've already done a quick walk-through of my residence, and it was pretty lovely; of course, it was no Royal Palace, but it honestly wasn't too far behind in terms of beauty and size. The residence was plenty big enough for me and all of my servants; there were even a few guest houses behind the courtyard, which, unfortunately, Sarah would be using, though there was nothing we could really do about that without garnering people's suspicion, which wouldn't be ideal after that little stunt I pulled during the second test.

Off in the distance, Eyvor, Birger, Echo, Shelia, and Goliath have also acquired a residence on the Ten Generational Peaks, with Echo taking the second tallest, Goliath taking the third, Birger acquiring the fourth, Shelia the fifth, and Eyvor the sixth. Strength-wise, I believe the orders to be incorrect among them, but they knew it didn't really matter; they weren't going to be able to keep their residences, unfortunately, since once more and more cultivators from the Three Major Hegemonies arrive, they will eventually meet their match.

The five of them are very talented cultivators, but compared to top-tier prodigies like Tiamat, Aurora, Cordelia, and Lucifer, they cannot match the might they wield.

'Speaking of them, I'm curious when they'll arrive at the Realm sect. There are roughly only four more years until the sect closes its doors, so it won't be too long.' Mused Elif lightly as he fanned himself with his Quạt tay while adorning a thoughtful expression.

After a while of letting my mind wander through random thoughts to appease my boredom, I decided to have a little drink before heading to my room and cultivating; without Elaine to constantly seduce me with her sexiness, I should return to making steady progress on my cultivation.

Summoning a teapot and a teacup, I had Illumia pour some of Elaine's lovely juices into the tea cup before drinking it, causing me to subconsciously shiver in delight from its splendid taste; downing the cup in one gulp, I had Illumia fill my cup as I continued to repeat the process for several minutes.

'Ahh, I miss Elaine.' Thought Elif softly with a sad sigh as he looked out the window, gazing at the sky with a longing expression.

I could speak to Elaine right now, but after having just had my fill with her lovely juices, I'd become easily aroused, which isn't what I want happening since she wouldn't be able to appease my lust.

"Your Highness, I can use my mouth if you wish." Said Illumia softly as she leaned down and gently grabbed Elif's crotch, causing him to glance at her before shaking his head.