Chapter 227: Seducing Suscila

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to enjoy the scene of Mandy lost in a trance thanks to my bewitching charm as Suscila once again interrupted my fun, much to my annoyance.

"Is this how you treat your important guests, Elif?" Asked Suscila with a frown as she ignored the blushing Mandy and stared at Elif, who glanced at her while also frowning.

"Whether you're an important guest is deemed by me, not you, and what gave you the gall to speak my name as if we are equals?" Stated Elif with a frown as he floated off the bed and stood directly before Suscila, towering over her, though she wasn't the least bit intimidated.

"She is Suscila, a guest from the Immortal Ocean Clan, your Highness, sister of Cordelia Alarin." Said Illumia lightly, quickly intervening lest Elif gets ahead of himself.

Hearing Illumia's statement, I gave Suscila a once over and mentally noted that she did look similar to Cordelia, only she wasn't as beautiful, nor did she carry the calmness that was stated about her; if anything, Suscila behaved like your average descendant of an Immortal hegemony.

"Oh, so you're from the Immortal Ocean clan?" Asked Elif with a raised eyebrow as he summoned his Quạt tay and fanned himself while looking at Suscila.

"Yes; now, is it too much for the Crown Prince of the Elven Empire to show proper etiquette to a guest?" Questioned Suscila with a nod as she folded her arms and glared at Elif, who suddenly smirked, though it was hidden behind his purple and black Quạt tay.

"My apologies, Suscila; allow me to properly express my apologies for my earlier lack of courtesy." Said Elif as he closed his Quạt tay and smiled, causing Suscila to nod with a slight tint of red adorning her cheeks.

"It's a start, but next time, you shou- W-W-What are you doing, Elif!?" Exclaimed Suscila with a nod as she unfolded her arms, only to feel a soft hand grab her, followed by a pair of moist yet soft lips touching her knuckles.

Tightly holding Suscila's hand, preventing her from retracting it, I again kissed the back of her hand, though this time the kiss lasted much longer before I finally released her, causing her to quickly retract her arm while staring daggers at me, though her blushing told me all I needed to know.

"Me? I'm doing nothing, Suscila; this is merely how I introduce myself. As the Crown Prince, it's only right that I show proper etiquette when in the presence of a woman such as yourself; please do tell me if it wasn't up to par. Despite nearly being a man, I'm still rather lacking in that department; I'll gladly reintroduce myself." Stated Elif with a soft smile and charming expression while looking at Suscila, which only deepened her blush and embarrassment.

"N-No, y-you're right, Elif; i-it is my fault for reacting that way; you had just caught me off guard as I was not expecting you to do that suddenly." Replied Suscila in slight embarrassment as she tried to regain her composure, though every time she looked at Elif, her heart would rapidly start beating.

'N-No! H-How can you allow your heart to beat for another man!? Y-You've already have, Dear!' Thought Suscila, in both anger and shame, as her previous dislike of Elif slowly vanished.

"Suscila, are you okay? Your face is red." Asked Elif in fake worry as he leaned slightly forward and rested his hand atop Suscila's cheek while slightly tilting it up, causing her eyes to stare right into Elif's purple eyes.

"S-So, beautiful." Muttered Suscila in awe as she lost herself amidst Elif's mesmerizing eyes.

"Prince Elif, please do not touch Mistress Suscila; she has a fiancé." Said Kar solemnly with a slight frown as he stepped forward, his words snapping Suscila out of her daze as she quickly backed away.