Chapter 252: Four Generations In One Room

"Haa, and to think these two shameless children are the Emperor and Empress; oh, how times have changed." Remarked Tyler with a sigh as he glanced at Marcus and Maria, while Elif, and Elaine chuckled in amusement.

"Don't forget, they also had two children of their own, Grandfather." Commented Elaine with a faint smirk, her words causing Tyler and Tiana to laugh while Maria grabbed her ear.

"How dare you call your own Mother shameless; don't think I didn't see what you and Elif had just done." Remarked Maria as she pulled Elaine's ear, causing her to wince in pain.

"Hmph, what do you think you're doing to my granddaughter for speaking the truth?" Asked Tiana with a frown as she grabbed Maria's ear, causing her to wince in pain and creating a three-generation punishment.

"This is quite the spectacle, no?" Asked Elif lightly as he glanced at Tyler and Marcus, the three watching the woman quietly lest they get dragged into it.

"Heh, it's not my first time seeing this; though yes, it's always amusing when I see it, now we only need Grandmother." Replied Marcus with a nod while sipping wine and watching as Maria refused to admit defeat so easily.

"You should've seen Maria when she was younger; with all the trouble she got herself into, she might as well have had Tiana's hand glued to her ear." Remarked Tyler with a smirk as he glanced at Tiana while Marcus nodded in agreement.

Softly chuckling, I was about to try and deescalate the situation, even though I knew my efforts were most likely going to be in vain, yet before I could, I felt someone tap on my shoulder, causing me to turn around in confusion, I was curious who was bold enough to try and speak with me while I was sitting one Grandmothers lap, though, when I laid eyes on who the pair were, it made perfect sense.

Before I could open my mouth, she placed a finger against my lips and shushed me to be quiet while the man handed Grandfather a crystal ball; the woman then placed her finger on Grandmother's ear and pulled, causing her to wince in pain while Grandfather took a picture. Seeing that, I concealed myself, and while I didn't have any technique to do so properly, It was enough.

"Ouch!" Stated Elaine, Maria, and Tiana while wincing in pain, just as Tyler had taken a picture of the four of them.

"Hehe, let me see the picture, Tyler. Oh, it came out wonderful." Said the lady with a slight smile as she approached Tyler, grabbing the crystal ball out of his hands, only to kiss him on the cheek in happiness.

"Ugh, Mother, Father, what are you two doing here?" Asked Tiana with a deep frown as she rubbed her ear and glanced at the lady and the man standing behind Tyler while looking at the crystal ball.

"It is our great-grandson's coming-of-age birthday; we needed to at least show ourselves for a little bit." Replied Charles with a faint smirk as he looked at Tiana before rubbing Elif's head, causing him to sigh.

"Yes! I haven't seen my little snuggle bear in a few months!" Remarked Celeste with a lovely smile as she handed the crystal ball back to Tyler before embracing Elif in an extremely tight hug while her chest suffocated him.

"Haa, this is why I refrain from visiting you, Great-grandmother; I can't breathe, and you won't allow me to leave for hours." Said Elif lightly, not even able to sigh at how tight Celeste was hugging him.

"Hmm? Did you say something, little Elif?" Asked Celeste curiously as she looked down at Elif, though, as she didn't ease the hug, she merely tilted her head before shrugging her shoulders and forgetting about it.

"How long will you two be here?" Asked Elaine with a frown as she eyed Celeste, who glanced at Elaine only to slightly scowl when she saw her black-tinted silver eyes.