Chapter 240: Yandere Meets Fake Lover

"Oh, Eyvor, where have you been? Didn't see you at all yesterday or the day prior; do you not like me anymore?" Questioned Elif lightly with a smile as he winked at Eyvor, who huffed and shook her head.

"Haa, you know that isn't the case, Prince Elif. The day before yesterday, I was with Shelia; we explored the city and visited some of the spots you recommended. The Elven Cuisen Pagoda is delicious, and I'm tempted to visit it again today before the banquet tonight." Replied Eyvor with a shake of her head as she sat down beside Elif despite several other options, something that caused Birger to grin, Sarah to huff, and Elaine to frown.

"The Elven Cusen Pagoda? That wouldn't be a bad idea; I'm sure they must have something special prepared for me in case I decided to visit today." Remarked Elif with a nod as he noticed Elaine's frown, prompting him to gently rub her head, soothing her foul emotions and causing the two women to give her looks of envy.

"Oh yes, the manager does indeed have something unique for you; he had even asked me to inform you." Said Eyvor with a nod while glancing at Elif, who gave her a blank look.

"And you only now told me?" Asked Elif with a raised eyebrow, causing Eyvor to look away awkwardly.

"Every time I've tried to speak with you, you've either been busy, or I can't find you." Replied Eyvor lightly, only to suppress a moan when she felt Elif poke her wings.

"So, I take it these wings are just for show then, Eyvor?" Said Elif skeptically while poking and caressing Eyvor's wings, causing her to blush in embarrassment.

"Ho, these are actually rather soft, Elaine, Birger, Sarah; come and feel how soft her wings are." Added Elif lightly, pouring the three's interest as they reached forth and gently touched her wings.

"Oh my, they are very soft; still, Zulo's mane is better." Said Sarah with a raised eyebrow as she gently caressed the bottom portion of Eyvor's right-wing while Birger took the top half.

"Her wings look so delicate and fragile yet feel so robust." Remarked Birger in slight awe as he rubbed his hands atop her glowing wings.

"Yes, they aren't bad, Brother." Muttered Elaine bluntly as she glided her fingers across the beautiful pattern of Eyvor's wings.

"Zala's mane is softer, Sarah, but let's agree to disagree, as I don't feel like engaging in such an argument today." Stated Elif as he glanced at Sarah before leaning forward and rubbing his cheek on her wings, which finally pushed Eyvor over the edge.

"Enough!" Said Eyvor loudly as she flapped her wings, causing everyone to retract their hands.

"Awe, I was enjoying the sensation of your wings, Eyvor." Remarked Birger sadly, only for Eyvor to glare at him with a deeply blushed and teary-eyed face.

"Please, do not touch my wings again; they are a sensitive area." Stated Eyvor as she took a deep breath to calm herself before glaring at the four while giving them a certain look, causing them to all understand her hint.

"Oh, I-I deeply apologize, Eyvor; I have very little knowledge of a Fairies constitution. I also do apologize; I didn't know." Commented Sarah and Birger with slight bows, prompting Eyvor to nod as she accepted their apology before looking at Elaine and Elif, though knowing Elif, none of them expected him to apologize.

"Sorry." Said Elaine in a curt tone as she glanced at Eyvor, who merely nodded.

"I had an inkling that the wings of a Fairy was a sensitive spot for them, though now I know for sure." Remarked Elif lightly before giving Eyvor another wink, though this time, it was much more seductive than before.

"Haa, I'm not even surprised." Muttered Eyvor with a sigh, though despite her embarrassment, she was secretly happy Elif had touched her wings; in fact, the only reason she stopped was because of the other three joining.