Chapter 220: Loving Conversation

Feeling Elaine tighten the hug, I looked down at her while raising my eyebrow, though, from our positions, I couldn't see her face, so I had no idea what was on her mind.

"Hmm, you sure you're okay, Elaine? Did something happen that angered you?" Asked Elif in slight concern as he rubbed Elaine's head, his affectionate love soothing Elaine's heart that beat in anger, causing her to display a lovely smile.

"Hehe, I can't ever hide anything from you, can I, Brother?" Replied Elaine with a slight chuckle, her anger dissipating as she looked up at Elif.

"Heh, of course not, my dear little sister; I'm your elder Brother; I know you better than anyone." Remarked Elif with a lovely grin as he ruffled Elaine's hair before poking her nose, causing her to pout, while Elif just laughed; their interactions caused many passing servants to look at them in envy.

"Hmph, why must you ruffle my hair, Brother? You know I hate it when you do that; now I must fix it." Said Elaine with a frown as she stopped hugging Elif and fixed her hair while Elif just watched with a large smile.

"Hehe, my apologies, little sister; allow me to cheer you up." Said Elif with a smirk as he walked behind Elaine before reaching down and grabbing her thighs, following with him, lifting her up over his head and resting her perfectly on his shoulders.

With Elaine on my shoulders, I repositioned my hands on her thighs to keep her stabilized, not like I actually needed to; I just really loved the feeling of my hands groping Elaine's thick thighs as I could vividly feel the soft sensation of my fingers digging into her flesh. I wandered aimlessly through the palace, though I did make sure to steer clear of that Nympho Nerthus as I had a feeling things would end badly if Elaine and her met in a more private setting.

"So, what angered you, Elaine?" Asked Elif calmly with a joyful smile as he walked through the place halls while Elaine got looks of envy from every passing maid, though whenever the maids met her eyes, they all cowered in fear.

"It's nothing of concern, Brother; while I was showing the Fairy Clan to their assigned hall, I just happened to overhear some maids rudely speaking about you." Replied Elaine with a shake of her head as she played with Elif's hair, focusing on the purple streak in his lustrous silver hair.

"Hmm, really? Maids? That's unexpected; I'm surprised maids, of all people, would speak rudely about me." Remarked Elif with a raised eyebrow as he glanced at a passing maid, winking at her, causing the woman to adorn blush while Elain glared at her.

"Haa. Yes, Brother, they kept speaking about your body in inappropriate ways, such as wanting to lick you clean with their tongues." Said Elaine, taking a deep breath to calm herself before speaking, though her words only caused Elif to chuckle.

"Hehe, that's not speaking rudely, Elaine; they're speaking like every royal maid. I'm surprised you've only now noticed how infatuated the maids are with me." Replied Elif lightly as he looked at a young maid, who merely blushed at his mere appearance, causing Elaine to clench her fists in anger while glaring at the young woman.

"Hoo, hoo. Even so, Brother, they are mere maids; they shouldn't be thinking like that about you at all, let alone having the audacity to actually utter such words. The only one who has the right to talk about you in such a way is me, and me only; not even Mother can speak about you like that." Declared Elaine seriously as she leaned forward and looked into Elif's eyes, who merely did the same.

"It's fine, Elaine; you worry too much; besides, do you think you're the only one dealing with it? I've happened to overhear some butlers speaking about you in a more vulgar way, so I know exactly how you feel." Said Elif, slightly smiling before frowning as he remembered that encounter, surprising Elaine at such news.