Chapter 263: The Generations Of Passion

"I at least now understand why we have such a vendetta against Dragons." Said Elif softly as he looked at Lourdes, wrapping his arms around her waist and embracing her, causing her to smile slightly.

"Ho, you can be quite caring despite your narcissistic and prideful personality. To think you'd try to comfort your own Progenitor." Remarked Lourdes lightly with a smile as she accepted Elif's embrace and rested her head atop his chest while he sported a wry expression.

"Well, you're family, after all, and I do care for family; besides, what better place is there to be comforted than within my embrace? I personally can't think of one." Replied Elif lightly as he looked at Lourdes with a smile before adorning a narcissistic smirk, causing her to chuckle softly.

"Fufu, you know, for just a split second, I could see why every woman would want you as their husband." Declared Lourdes with a faint smile as she rested her hand on Elif's cheek before shaking her head.

"Of course, I'm Elif August; after all, no woman is immune to my charms, just resistant, that's all." Stated Elif with a narcissistic and prideful smirk as he danced with Lourdes, who opted to remain silent.

"Anyways, where were we, Progenitor?" Added Elif seriously with a solemn expression as he looked down at Lourdes, who frowned with a vengeful light.

"After the death of so many of my children, I finally discovered what curse the Dragon King had left me with. Its curse was meant to make one of my children obsessed with the other, obsessed to the point where it slowly twists and corrupts their love until they kill their own Brother or Sister. Currently, that is what's happening to Elaine; she has long since entered the middle phase and is nearing the last phase, where she will stop caring for the consequences of her actions if it means she can be with you. After the last phase is the death phase, which is when they start to harm their own beloved until they eventually kill them and themselves." Declared Lourdes with an intense frown, flipping her head and glancing at Elaine along with Elif as they watched her glaring at Illumia with eyes laced with killing intent.

With Porgentior Lourdes pointing it out, I was finally able to notice the madness swirling about within Elaine and the potent killing intent visible in her eyes as she looked at Illumia; to be honest, I was a little surprised to learn my sweet, cute, and beloved little sister had such thoughts in her head, though it only fueled my hatred for the Dragons that their stupid curse would dare manifest upon Elaine, my precious little sister.

'Hmph, and to think I was going to ignore those stupid Dragons whenever I went to Realm Sect; I'll kill every single one of them I come across for daring to touch my Elaine.' Thought Elif with cold fury as he looked at Elaine, only to lovingly smile when she glanced at him.

"So, if nothing is done, Elaine will eventually kill me?" Asked Elif lightly as he turned to look down at Lourdes, who softly nodded.

"Yes, even though she's considerably weaker than you, you'd never think that your own blood and flesh would ever hold such desires about you. With your guard down, she'd kill you before you could even react, all with a smile of love on her face." Replied Lourdes with a pained expression as she closed her eyes while resting within Elif's embrace.

"Hmm, that is true; if you didn't tell me, I'd never have believed Elaine would hold such thoughts." Said Elif with a nod as he glanced at Elaine before shaking his head.

"You sound rather calm about all of this; why is that, my descendant?" Asked Lourdes curiously as she looked up at Elif, who furrowed his brows with a thoughtful expression.

"Calm? I'm absolutely enraged at the Dragons, and I intend to kill every single one I come across now that I've learned they harmed Elaine; however, if you're referring to the fact of me dying, then I don't know what to really say. If I were ever to die, I can't think of a better way to die than at the hands of my beloved Elaine; I'm just saddened to know she'll kill herself afterward." Stated Elif with an intense frown and a furious glint in his eyes before shaking his head and softly smiling as he glanced at Elaine with a loving expression.