Chapter 208: Maria & Marcus Leave The Empire

"If you wish to know what fragrance Marley uses, I can tell you, your Highness." Said Illumia with a slightly mischievous grin as she neared Elif, which caused him to give her an uncertain look.

"Hmm, you sure, because your playful expression says otherwise." Remarked Elif as he cautiously glanced at Illumia, whose smirk only grew from his words.

Seeing Illumia nod, although I felt like she was about to tease me, I was curious, so against my better judgment, I leaned closer, though just before Illumia could say anything, we suddenly heard Marley's voice loudly moaning, drawing our attention back to her.

'This woman, how unbelievable.' Mused Elif, his expression twitching as he headed deeper down the hall, only for it to expand into a proper room with all the necessities.

Despite none of us concealing our presence, Marley still hadn't noticed us as she was too busy pleasuring herself with a naked video of me bathing saved on her crystal ball.

"~Ahh~ Y-Your Highness, ram your massive ~Ahh~ cock deep in my vulgar ~Ahh~ pussy! ~Ahh~ I-It feels so good!" Said Marley amidst her sensual moans as she lustfully ogled Elif's nude body in the video while imagining having sex with him, imitating his manhood with her fingers.

"This is utterly disgraceful." Muttered Idonea with a blush as she looked away, though she would occasionally peek at the video of Elif despite having just been in the bath with him.

"For an Elf, she's got a rather strong sex drive." Said Illumia with a slight nod of respect at Marley.

"Well, let's just stand here and watch; I'm curious how long it'll take until she notices us." Remarked Elif calmly as he summoned his Quạt tay and silently watched Marley pleasuring herself.

As surprising as it sounds, this isn't the only time this has happened; a little over a year ago, I caught Marley doing the same thing. That's why I'm not shocked at the fact that she's got a video of me naked bathing, and also why I didn't bother to cover myself when I was bathing with Idonea; I saw no point in concealing something they've already seen several times.

I personally didn't have a problem with Marley, Idonea, Illumia, Mandy, or even Sarah seeing me in all my glory; after all, I had nothing to hide. My body was the pinnacle of marvelousness, and keeping such a heavenly body to myself should be immoral, though, of course, as the Crown Prince of the Elven Empire, I had a reputation to uphold, so I couldn't just walk around naked, not like I would ever do such a thing. I may not mind people seeing me naked, but that is only when I'm speaking about a select few. I've got no desire for commoners or even nobles to see my stark body; such a thing is a privilege for those I deem fit, like the few women I've already named.

'Besides, I'm sure Elaine would get angry with me; after all, she doesn't like it when I show too much skin.' Mused Elif lightly as he appreciated the sight of Marley's body, finding it quite beautiful if it weren't for her vulgar actions.

"~Ahh~ I-I'm c-cumming Your Highness, ~Ahh~ f-fill me with your seed! I-Impregnate me! I-I'm C-CUMMING!! ~AHHHHH~" Said Marley as she suddenly squirted a stream of juices from her nether region out onto the bed while moaning loudly in pleasure as she gasped for breath.

"I-I need to clean up, H-His Highness should be finishing his bath soon." Muttered Marley softly as she stored her crystal ball in her dimension ring before rolling over, only to suddenly freeze when she spotted Elif, Illumia, and Idonea.

"Seven minutes and thirty-two seconds; that's how long it took you to notice us, Marley." Remarked Elif lightly as he looked at Marley with an amused expression.

"Y-Y-Your H-Highness." Mumbled Marley in disbelief; a deep blush adorned her face as she looked at herself and then back to Elif.

Once Marley seemingly comprehended her situation, she quickly stood up from her bed and instantly kneeled before me.