Chapter 57

I woke up partially out of a deep sleep because something felt different. I wasn't so cold anymore. Plus I realized that I was naked? All of a sudden the memory of falling asleep in Jake's bed came rushing back. There was a pair of masculine arms wrapped around me and they tightened around me as I shifted a little. The sensation of bare skin against mine caught my attention. Jake must have found me in his bed nude so he decided to return the favor. I mentally face palmed myself. There I was all ready to get some and then I fell asleep!

Turning my head, I saw that it was almost three in the morning. An idea came to me. There probably time for a little fun and then get some more sleep before we had to wake up. I wiggled a little and my butt brushed up against a part of him that was starting to slowly wake up. Jake's breathing hitched a for a little then evened out again. I wriggled a little more and managed to turn towards him so that our bodies were facing eachother. Just knowing that we were both naked turned me on and my nipples hardened and rubbed against Jake's chest as I pressed closer to him. His male body part completely woke up and stood up in attention. I studied his face in the moonlight and admired his good looks. I could faintly make out a little beard stubble on his jaw. His expression was relaxed at first but I could tell that he was waking up because of the furrowed brow that appeared as his appendage grew.

Jake's eyes cracked open and he blinked a few times. It only took him a second to realize what was going  on. In a flash, I was on my back with him on top of me. For someone that just woke up, he sure moved fast!

"You little minx," he said to me. "You sure know how to torture a man don't you? First finding you naked in bed fast asleep and then waking him up by waking up another part of him?"

"I'm really sorry, I didn't mean to fall asleep. I was waiting for you and then.... were you on an Academy job?"

"No, you don't need to be sorry baby, I wasn't on a job. I was downstairs helping Wyatt look at some footage. I'm wishing that I had gotten through sooner though. I'm sorry for leaving you hanging here."

"I should have texted you I guess but I just wanted to surprise you. Chase said that everything was fine with me so here I am."

"Trust me, I was surprised! And yes, you are here." Jake said and lowered his head to mine to kiss me. I reveled in the feeling of his skin on mine. I slid my hands around to his back and ran them up to his shoulders and down to his firm backside. He groaned when my hands wandered from his butt and moved to his hips and then in front. I touched his hard yet silky length and wrapped my fingers around him and stroked up and down. He shuddered and sat up taking my hands off of him and pinned them above my head. The blankets fell back and I was exposed completely to him.

"Baby, if you keep doing that I'm going to explode and the show will be finished before it even started!" His eyes scanned me from my face down to the juncture of my thighs. "God, you are so damn beautiful. How did we get so lucky?"

"I'm the lucky one Jake." I said simply.

He let out a growl and let go of my hands to grab my knees. This was it, I thought! Jake pulled them apart and kneeled between my legs. My eyes locked onto his hardness which was pointed straight at me. To my surprise, instead of positioning himself to enter me, he started kissing my breasts and sucking and licking my sensitive nipples. His hand stroked down my stomach to pet my nether curls.

"Thank God you don't shave it all off. I love the perfect triangle. It looks like a grown woman's pussy."

"I did try the shaved look once. It was uncomfortable for me and I didn't like it."

His fingers parted me and explored my folds, "You are so wet for me baby. I love it!" He slid one finger inside of me and curled it up a little inside hitting a spot that actually felt good. What was that? Is that the G spot I wondered? I gasped and Jake slid another finger inside. He pumped them in and out and added a third finger. I was so aroused and I felt myself produce more lubrication that dripped out down my inner thighs.