Chapter 77

Waking up, I felt lips kissing my shoulder. I could feel a warm body spooning me from behind. I slowly smiled, I wanted to wake up every morning with one of my guys in bed with me. It gave me a sense of security and reminded me that I was no longer alone. I reached over my shoulder and my hand came in contact with a stubbly cheek. For some weird reason I always like the feeling of that on a man's cheek.

"Sorry my face is so scruffy. I need to shave." Chase said.

"Mmmm... don't worry about it. I like it." I told him.

"You like that?" he said as he dragged his face across my shoulder.

It made me shiver. "Oh yeah..." I groaned as he nuzzled his cheek against my neck. Slowly I turned onto my back and let his continue to rub his face lightly on my body. He lifted his head up to survey my body.

"I think that I have to stop that now. Your skin is turning pink in places."

"Aww... really? It doesn't hurt."

"No sweetheart, it will later if I continue. No rashes for you! I have a better idea, let's shower together."

I perked up and nodded eagerly. I haven't done that before! He took me into his bathroom and it had no bathtub. Instead there was an extra large walk in shower with stone bench seats and nozzles from the three walls and a lovely glass wall/door. Chase turned the water on to heat it up and we brushed our teeth quickly before stepping into the shower. It felt nice!

Chase showed me a shelf in there already with a pink razor, soap and some girlie shampoo and conditioner. The soap and shampoo set was scented in cinnamon. "Did you plan this ahead of time?" I teased him.

"No, but I did hope!" he said laughingly while tilting a fog free mirror so that he could shave his face. He put shaving cream on his face and started to scraping away with his razor. I got my hair wet and shampooed and conditioned before soaping and shaving my body. I really liked having the seats in the shower because it made it so much easier to shave my legs. Wondering how I was going to be able to shave my bikini line in front of Chase without being too embarrassed, I decided that since he's seen all of me anyways, it didn't matter. I went ahead and did it. When I was done I looked up and saw that Chase was looking at me with a grin.

"It's interesting to see a woman's shower ritual." he explained to me.

I just shook my head. "What's so interesting about it?"

"Well, I think that men don't realize how much work goes into women shaving themselves. Most men just complain about having to shave their faces everyday. Women have to do much more!"

I grinned at him. "One of these days I'll break down and try laser hair removal."

He laughed and said, " I think that I want to come along for that appointment!"

Then we were done and the water was turned off and he handed me a towel. Drying ourselves off we talked about his uncle and aunt. "I thank God everyday for Phil and Mavis. I don't know how I would have turned out if they hadn't been there for me. My own parents were just lost in their own lives and I think that they only had me because they were expected to have children. My aunt and uncle were always watching me on weekends and even weekdays. They helped me get into the Academy and it kept me straight. I'm the only kid though and my parents were killed in a car accident when I was 18, so other than my aunt and uncle, my family is everyone in this house."

I gave him a hug and a kiss saying, "Well, you'll always have me. I'm not going anywhere."

Chase smiled and hugged me back, "Good!"