Chapter 108

I managed to sleep all night, through the night with out waking up once. Unfortunately that meant that my bladder was bursting. I threw back the covers and untangled myself from Brady's arms and hustled to the toilet. As I sat down and peed for what seemed like forever, I felt a little dizzy. Immediately I knew that standing up so fast was a mistake. It fluctuated my blood pressure too fast. I was sensitive to that during my first pregnancy too. My mouth flooded with saliva and thankfully, the trash can was right next to me. I made sure that the plastic liner was in place and barfed.

I heard Brady's feet hitting the ground and getting over to me fast. The door opened to show me his concerned face. "Oh, buttercup, do you still have the flu?" I shook my head no and wiped my mouth with some toilet paper. "It's just morning sickness Brady. That and I think that I stood up too fast out of bed." Brady gave me some privacy as I waited for the nausea to pass before I wiped myself and stood up. Once I had the door open he made sure that I got back into bed with crackers and water within reach. Then the sweet man put on a pair of sweats and took care of the trashcan for me.

He must have bumped into Preston somewhere downstairs, because that's who came up to check on me. "Good morning my dear. Morning sickness hmm?" I just nodded since I had a mouth full of crackers right then. "You poor thing. There is no way around it is there?" I swallowed the crackers and took a sip of water before answering. "No, I've just got to stick it out for the next few months and it will go away."

Preston perched on the bed next to me and smoothed his tie. "Brady is going to stay with you today. I have to work today and you are to take it easy still. Chase has commanded it so it's doctor's orders." he said to me with a smile. I nodded and squeezed his hand gratefully. He kissed my forehead before leaving the room. Brady came back and lay back on the bed next to me. After eating a handful of crackers, I was starting to feel better. Brady's phone buzzed and he glanced at it. "Ok buttercup, Chase said that the crackers should help and that you should bring your sugar level up too. Orange juice is what he recommends."

He went downstairs and brought me a cup of it which I dutifully sipped at while I ate some more crackers. About twenty minutes later, I felt well enough to get out of bed and shower. Of course Brady insisted on taking the shower with me. I thanked the guys for their foresight and having my shower with two shower heads on opposite sides. Brady eyed my stomach while he washed. I raised an eyebrow questioningly. "Is everything alright Brady?" I asked him. "Yeah, I'm good. I was just trying to imagine you with a baby bump. When are you going to start showing?" he said.

"I think that it will be around the third or fourth month along before I start getting bigger. Are you anxious to see me look like a whale?" I teased him. Brady grinned big at me and said, "You're too tiny to be a whale." I laughed, "Just wait until I'm in my ninth month! Then you will see what I mean." He sat down on the shower bench and pulled me over to him. "I don't care how big your stomach gets. Our baby is growing in there." Leaning down to kiss my stomach, he continued, "I don't think that I have had the chance to tell you how wonderful I think this is."

I smiled gently at him and ran my fingers through his wet hair, "Thank you. I think it's wonderful too." We finished washing and dried off. Brady made sure that I was ok to get dressed by myself before going off to his room to get dressed. I wanted to dress a little more normally today, so I chose a comfortable mint tunic sweater and dark blue leggings. I blow dried my hair straight and slipped on some ballet flats. I figured that wearing heels wouldn't be a good thing right now.

I needed to work on my jewelry today so hopefully I wouldn't get too sick today. I met Brady in the hallway and we went downstairs together. I offered to make some breakfast for him but he didn't want me to tire myself out. He threw some frozen breakfast sandwiches in the microwave for himself and I chose to eat a peanut butter sandwich instead. We sat down and ate at the counter. I felt better after that and told Brady I wanted to work in my office when he asked me what was on my agenda.