Chapter 97

With my music blasting, I was having a great time potting all my new herbs. When those were done, I even planted seeds so that I could have tomatoes and other things all year round. Having this greenhouse was going to be fantastic and I'm sure that the guys would appreciate it when I used the herbs for cooking meals. I already knew what I had planned for dinner tonight. Time flew by while I worked and Preston came by to see me. I lowered the volume of the music that had been playing.

He looked impressed by how much I had accomplished already. "You have been very industrious! I can't believe how much you got done already."

I beamed and said, "I've been having a great time! This is so exciting for me. I've had a small herb garden before but never a greenhouse."

He smiled at me, "I came to get you to come eat lunch with us. I figured that you lost track of time."

"Oh, lunch! I completely forgot! I'll whip up something fast."

Preston held his hand up. "There is no need. We have plenty of leftover pizza and Brady already got it heated up for us."

I relaxed and pulled off my gloves and apron to hang up. Then I washed my hands and turned off the radio before walking back to the house with Preston. The reheated pizza was the perfect choice for lunch. Lexine looked happy and had been occupied with the guys, playing and learning new things. After lunch I took a little break just hanging out with them before I got back to work. I really wanted to finish planting today. I was about to ask Lexine if she wanted to come plant with me but Jake asked Lexine to accompany him on an errand. She eagerly nodded and gave the rest of us a wave as she left with him.

I smiled and marveled at how changed she was compared to last month. Her confidence was growing and she wasn't having separation anxiety. I was sitting with Brady and Preston just relaxing with the tv off, when Preston grabbed his phone suddenly and pulled it out of his pocket. He read the message fast and then stood up. "I have to take care of something. I should be back home this evening, I'm just not sure when so don't wait on dinner for me." I got up to give him a kiss before he left.

"You know, he was completely addicted to work before you came along. Preston was hardly home. Just to sleep and shower mostly. It's different for all of us now. This is really home now with a family." Brady told me.

"I'm glad to hear that. I feel like this place is home too. This is probably the happiest that Lexine and I have been in a very long time," I sighed in happiness. "What do you guys usually do for Thanksgiving?"

"Well, we help out at Bob's Diner in the morning putting together boxes of food for people who need it. Then depending on what else we have going on, we hit up a restaurant that serves a Thanksgiving meal."

I traced my finger along the seam of the couch while I thought. "Do you think that it would be ok with everyone if I wanted to have Thanksgiving dinner at home? I'd like to cook a big traditional turkey dinner."

Brady got up from his couch to come over to me and pull me onto his lap. "Buttercup, that sounds wonderful. We will do whatever you want," he nuzzled my neck. I could feel him smile, "A real homemade Thanksgiving dinner. I can't wait."

I tilted my head to give him better access to my neck. "Lexine and I could help you guys at Bob's Diner in the morning if you like. Then we can have our dinner later. With lot's of food." Brady gave a groan of appreciation, "I'm going to gain 20 pounds that day." I giggled at the thought. My mirth died away though as his hands wandered under my shirt. Unclipping my bra, he pushed it out of his way so that he could play with my breasts. I turned to straddle his lap and kiss him. He nipped my bottom lip lightly, playfully. I smiled at that and leaned forward to kiss his neck and then suck lightly on his earlobe. Brady slid his hands into my sweatpants and in my panties. He knew the right spots to touch and it wasn't long before I reached my climax and his mouth swallowed my cry. I leaned my head on his shoulder as I my breathing finally evened out. I sat up, looked him in the eye and said, "Now it's your turn."