Chapter 123

Wyatt was smart enough to have ordered a cab while we were eating dessert so that when we were done, the cab was ready out front to take us back to the hotel. When we were in our suite, I kicked off my shoes and took off my coat to flop down on the couch. I had plans to take a bath and get a good nights sleep but a knock on the door startled me. "Can you please answer the door darling?" Wyatt called out from the bathroom. I looked up to see that Preston was nowhere to be seen as well. The other bathroom maybe? I was confused, maybe it was room service? But we just ate! "Sure!" I called out and peeked through the door's eyehole. I saw a shoulder of a man but that was it. The arm raised to knock again and so I opened it a crack with the chain still locked. My eyes locked into playful brown ones. "Brady?" I squealed in surprise. "Hold on and let me undo the chain!" I pushed the door shut to rip off the chain lock and pull the door open wide. I started to launch myself at him but a little girl voice cried out, "Mommy!" and I looked down to see my daughter. I scooped her up and hugged her tight. My eyes teared up a little as I buried my face into her neck to smell her favorite strawberry shampoo. Brady laughed and picked up us both to move us out of the doorway.

I raised my head in time to see not only Brady but Chase and Jake come in with bags of luggage. The whole family was here! Lexine squirmed so I put her down. She immediately ran for Preston and Wyatt. I was given big hugs and kisses by Brady, Chase and Jake too. "How did... When did you...Was this planned? I just talked to you guys last night!" I sputtered out. They laughed and Jake explained to me that they in fact did have this planned. They were pretty damned sure that the hearing would go my way so they decided to have a mini family vacation in SF for a week. "We were already packed when we Facetimed last night. We did make sure not to tell our little girl here lest she spill the beans. We flew out of Charleston this morning, Lexine had a fabulous time flying. I think that she is a born traveler!"

I was so very happy to have my entire family here. "We get to spend a week here?" I asked excitedly. "Surprise! Here's an early family Christmas present." Chase sang out and planted another kiss on me. "We've got a couple of more suites on either side of you so that everyone can have their own room. Now let me check you out and get my luggage into my room." he said as he pulled his room key out of his pocket. Pulling me by the hand, he dragged me out of the suite and into the hallway. Turning towards his left, he put in his key card and pulled it out and turn the handle when the light turned green. I flicked on the lights and followed him into the bedroom that he chose. Chase pushed his suitcase into a corner of his room and set his carryon bag on the bureau and pulling out his stethoscope before disappearing into his en suite bathroom to wash his hands. I knew the drill, pulled the covers down and sat on his bed, taking off my top and pants.

He came back out and scanned me approvingly. Chase gave a quick but thorough check over. He had me stand up so that he could check out my tiny baby bump. "Just beautiful." he said as he ran his hand over me. "You are healthy and I can already tell that your stress level is way down. Our little jellybean is doing well too." he commented as he stood up to push the door to his bedroom shut and locked it. Chase reached over to grab the tv remote and pushed it on. "We need some background noise in case I make you yell a little too loud, sweetheart." I got excited and unhooked my bra to toss it at him. He caught it in midair and held his other hand out. "Panties too. The sight of you naked and pregnant is too hard to resist!" I pulled them off slowly and stepped out of them. I tossed those to him as well with a smile. Chase started to unbutton his pants and untuck his shirt as he stepped towards me. I took a step back to tease him, "Nuh, uh... Not until you are naked too!"

He laughed and obeyed my directions to get naked. I pulled the covers and sheets down to lay in the middle and gestured for him. I sighed as he covered me with his warm body and touched me. "It's only been like a day but I missed you already." he said to me in between kisses. "I missed you too." I told him as I ran my hands over his body. Chase lowered his head to suckle my breasts and it always got the same response from me. Moisture flooded my feminine folds as his fingers ran through them. couldn't help but moan as he played with my knot of nerves. I was so thankful that each one of them was a thoughtful and generous lover. Ladies first was their motto, however I wanted him inside of me before I came. I guided his hot member into my slick channel. Chase slid in with hissed yes. It didn't take me long to come and Chase not far behind me with groan of ecstasy.