Chapter 73

Today is turning out to be a pretty great day...

I woke up needing to use the bathroom. In order to get out of bed, I needed to untangle myself from Preston first. I slipped out of bed as quietly as I could, crossed the room and shut the bathroom door behind me. Taking care of mother nature's needs, I washed my hands and dried them. Catching my reflection in the mirror, I admired the black pearls. They were classy, mysterious and just a little hint of danger, just like Preston. I opened the door, turned off the bathroom light and walked quietly back towards the bed.

"Everything alright?" I heard Preston ask me softly.

"Yes, I'm fine. Just needed to use the bathroom." I replied as I got back into bed. Being completely nude, I felt a little cold so I scooted closer to him on the bed. He welcomed me into his arms and I snuggled close to him laying my head on his shoulder. I tried to lay still and go back to sleep but being naked and pressed up to Preston got my stupid hormones going again. I turned to my other side so that my back was to Preston, hoping that not being in such close contact with him would help put me to sleep. I lay still for a minute and then he rolled over on his side to spoon me pulling me back until my butt met his groin.

I couldn't help it, the physical contact turned me on. My nipples hardened and I felt myself get wet. Pressing my thighs together, I tried not to squirm. His hand on my stomach moved slightly and started to rub my belly.

"Can't get back to sleep?" his softly accented voice asked me.

"Yeah, I'm feeling a little restless." I answered him not wanting to tell him the exact truth and sound like a sex crazed person.  

His hand traveled up my abdomen and cupped a breast. "I think I know what kind of restlessness you have." his said as his index finger played with my nipple.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to wake you up. I don't know what's wrong with me." I said feeling a little embarrassed.

"Delphine, waking me up for this," his hand dipped down between my legs to finger me. "Is something that you never ever have to be sorry for. There is nothing wrong with you. You have a normal healthy sexual reaction to me."

I turned my head over my shoulder to look at him and he leaned over to kiss me. He lifted my left leg up and pulled it back to rest over his leg which opened me up. I felt that hardness of his probing me there. Since I was already turned on and wet, he slid right in making me gasp.

"Have you ever done it in this position before?" he asked me.

"No, I haven't."

"Are you liking it or should we switch positions?"

He thrust forward and I said a little breathlessly, "I like it."

"Good." he growled and kissed my neck while his fingers left my breasts again to travel down and play with my clit. It didn't take me too long to reach my climax and he came at the same time. I felt boneless, satisfied and finally sleepy. I drifted off into a dreamless sleep wrapped up in Preston's arms. I woke up in the same position hearing the alarm beeping. Preston let go of me to turn it off and I stretched feeling good.

"Morning." I said to Preston smiling at him.

"Good Morning." he replied.

I sat up and looked for something to wear. My clothes from yesterday were in the bathroom and the nightie was nowhere to be seen. Preston noticed me looking around and realized that I probably didn't want to do the Walk of Shame down the hallway completely naked. He got up and grabbed black robe out of his closet and held it up for me while I slipped it on. After he helped me roll up the sleeves, I tied the sash. Reaching around my neck he unfastened the necklace and laid it in the box. I reached up to my ears and unfastened the studs and put those in the box too.