Chapter 96

As I reached the last few steps, the front door opened and Chase walked in looking tired. His hair was messy as if he kept running his fingers through it all day. He spied me there and gave me a smile. "Sweetheart! Perfect timing. Come give this very tired doctor a kiss please." he said while walking over to me. I took another step down and stood on the last step and opened my arms. He swept me up in a big hug and gave me a very long kiss. 

I melted into his kiss and his hands roved over my back sliding down to caress my butt. "Delphine! Darling!" Wyatt's voice echoed down the hallway. "What's taking you so long?" he asked as he stepped into view. Chase lifted his head from mine to look up at him. "I'm what's taking her so long." he told Wyatt with a smirk.

Wyatt laughed and said, "Well, I can see that you have your hands full with her." and his eyes dropped down to where Chase had his hand cupping both of my butt cheeks. I blushed, giggled and pulled away reluctantly from Chase. "Let's head back to the others." I said and held both their hands as we walked to the living room.

We walked into the room and I sat down in between the two of them. I still held their hands and I leaned on Chase since I hadn't seen him all day. I had missed him and so I pulled out my phone and showed him pictures of what he had missed today. He loved her costume and makeup. Chase was also very happy to hear the story of the scary house. I noticed his eyes drooping a little, it made me feel tired and I couldn't help but yawn. It made him yawn too and the next thing I knew, there were yawns going all around.

"C'mon darling, let's go to bed. We are all beat!" Wyatt said to me while pulling me up from the couch. I gave each of them a kiss goodnight except for Wyatt and some of us went upstairs while a couple remained behind to lock up for the night. After brushing our teeth, we crawled into bed. Wyatt pulled me close to him and rubbed my back. I buried my face into his neck and put my leg in between his. Rubbing his chest, I felt warm and comfortable. Our touches changed from comforting to sensual and moved to different parts on the body.

Wyatt kissed my neck all over making me moan. All of them by now knew that kissing my neck really got me going. Then he went for my hotspot,  numbers two and three. He made his way down to the tips of my breasts, his tongue running over my sensitive nipples. Desire pooled in my lower parts and I felt myself grow wet. His hardness was pressed against me so I reached down to stroke him. There was bead of moisture at his tip and I used my thumb to rub it around. Wyatt sucked in his breath and reached down between my legs. His fingers slid through my folds, "You are so wet for me darling. I love it!"

I gave him a little smile and looked forward to hearing what other dirty talk he was going to give me. I had to admit that I had come to really enjoy hearing it. I definitely felt that it added something special to our sex life. I wondered if he would like hearing it from me as well. I decided to give it a shot and if he didn't like me dirty talking back, then I would know for the future. Pulling his head back up from my chest to kiss his lips then kiss my way to his ear, I summoned my courage and whispered into his ear. "Wyatt, I can't wait to have your big hard cock inside of me." His eyes met mine is surprise and then flared with heat. "So my darling is learning to dirty talk back, hmm? I love it."

He reached rolled over and reached into his nightstand drawer to grab some protection and rolled it on. We pressed our bodies even closer together and he pulled my leg over his hip. That left enough room for him to push himself forward and glide inside of me easily. Rocking back and forth, we made love until we both exploded at the same time. All of a sudden my tiredness hit me like a ton of bricks and I fell asleep.  

In the morning, I woke up and stretched before rolling over and finding myself alone in bed. There was a note on his pillow. I picked it up to read, Good Morning my darling, I had to go on a job very, very, very early this morning and didn't want to wake you up. I'll be home later today so have a good day and stay out of trouble! Love, Wyatt.