Chapter 107

Waking up, I felt a warm hand on my stomach and a cold stethoscope on my chest. Opening my eyes, I saw that Chase was checking me over. "Good evening sweetheart. I heard about all of your excitement today and wanted to make sure that you are alright. Brady insisted." I smiled and stretched, "Hi Chase, yeah I did have a little excitement today."

He smiled a knowing grin at me, "Which excitement are you referring to? The PI stalker or the double teaming?" I blushed and shrugged not knowing what to say. He laughed at me and said, "It's perfectly fine, healthy and normal. A threesome is not going to hurt the baby although I would hold off on double penetrations until after the baby is born. I've already talked to Preston and Jake about it. As you know, your sex drive is going to go up so it's a good thing to have five men at your disposal. Plus Brady, Wyatt and I are pretty happy that we don't have to wear any protection for a while."

I had to smile at that. It would be nice to be more spontaneous with them. "When is it ok to kiss on the mouth again?" I asked him. "Hmm.. just to be safe, tomorrow should be fine." My stomach rumbled and I groaned. "It's time to eat again, the jellybean is hungry." I told Chase. He smiled and nodded. Going into my closet he brought out some yoga pants and shirt for me to wear. I changed into them and put some slippers on before going downstairs with him. Amazingly, he let me walk which I appreciated. He did hold my hand however and I found that sweet.

Downstairs, I was greeted by an excited Lexine who rushed over to hug me. "I missed you mommy," she whispered in my ear, "you feel better now?" I smiled and brushed her hair back from her face, "I am starting to feel better baby." She smiled at me and pulled me to the dinner table which meant that she was hungry. I could smell different foods and saw the different takeout cartons across the table.

Brady came up behind me, hugged me and gave me a kiss on my temple. "I picked up a bunch of different things from Bob's Diner. You get first pick on what you want." I turned around to hug him back, "Thank you Brady!" He grinned big and reached over to start opening cartons to show me what was inside. There were sandwiches, burgers roast beef dinner and a stew, but I found the ravioli to my liking. We sat down to eat with the guys grabbing their favorites from the carton. I looked across the table to see that Lexine had chicken fingers with mashed potatoes and corn which she was eating happily. I smiled at her thinking about what her reaction to the baby news will be.

I savored my ravioli. The filling of beef and spinach was wonderful paired with the tangy red sauce. Jake was sitting to my right and was eating a sandwich with French fries. The more I glanced at his fries the better they looked. It didn't really go with raviolis but I wanted one. Nudging his arm to get his attention, I then pointed to the wall  to his right side. When he turned his head to see what I was pointing to, I snagged a small fry and popped it in my mouth. While I was chewing he turned back to me, "What were you pointing to sweetie?" I shrugged and said, "Oh, I thought that I saw a spider." He smiled at me, nodded and then went back to eating.

Preston was trying to hide a smile across from me and Lexine was giggling. A minute later I wanted another fry so I pulled the same trick except that I got greedy and took a longer fry that I couldn't eat in one bite. I only had one bite taken from the French fry when Jake turned back around. Everyone at the table was laughing when Jake caught onto my antics. "Brady was right! You are a French fry thief!" he exclaimed and laughed with the rest of us.

With dinner finished and no plates to wash, cleanup was a breeze for the guys and we gathered in the living room. It was time to tell Lexine about the baby.  We settled down and I pulled Lexine over to me. After settling her down on my lap, I started with a question to her. "Do you like babies?" She nodded yes with a smile. All the guys eyes were locked onto her face. "How would you like to be a big sister?" Again she nodded eagerly and whispered in my ear, "Can we have one now? It's boring by myself." I laughed and relayed her request to the guys which had them smiling and looking happy.