Chapter 61

From the author: I had the best dream last night! I've only dreamed about the GB crew just once before and it involved Gabriel. This time it was Victor. An older Victor and he moved me into his mansion and we got engaged. Victor was so sweet and thoughtful.... Pretty damn good dream!

There were gentle kisses on my lips and my eyes fluttered open. I saw Brady's handsome face smiling at me. I swear that every time I saw his dimples I felt butterflies in my stomach.

"Buttercup..." he cooed at me. "Are you ready to go to bed?"

Sleepily I nodded and he helped me stand up before getting up himself. He hit buttons until the music shut off and the lights brightened up again and then tapped on the plug with his foot and the tub began to drain. We stepped out of the tub and I shivered a little in the cooler air. Brady grabbed a large fluffy towel and wrapped it around me. It was warm already and I started to dry myself off. All dried off, we dropped the towels into his clothes hamper and got into bed. Brady picked up the tube of cream and rubbed my shoulder with it. It was relaxing and immediately, I curled up into his embrace and fell asleep again.

After what seemed like only a minute but was a few hours later, I felt Brady gently rubbing my back and calling me awake. I yawned and tried to nestle in closer to my pillow but it was warm and hard. Cracking open one eye, I realized that my "pillow" was his chest. Letting out a very unladylike groan, I raised my head to look at him.

"What?" I whined.

"Just following the doctors orders, Buttercup." he said looking at me indulgently. "Gotta check you and see if you are ok."

"Oh, alright. Check away." I said and rolled onto my back. He flipped on the lamp next to his bed and I blinked at the sudden brightness. He was looking at my eyes and seemed satisfied.

"Your pupils just reacted normally to the light. I think that you are good unless you hurt somewhere. Is your head or your shoulder in pain?"

"My head hurts just a little and my shoulder is a little stiff."

"Here, take this ibuprofen and then I'll rub your shoulder some more." Brady said and handed me a couple pills with a bottle of water.

Sitting up, I popped the pills into my mouth and took a sip of water and put the bottle on the nightstand and relaxed into his touch. I fell asleep again and vaguely felt Brady pulling me back down onto his chest. I'm not sure how long I slept but I woke up breathing hard with tears in my eyes. Sitting up I wiped my eyes with a trembling hand. Brady woke up and pulled me close to him.

"It was just a bad dream. Don was grabbing me again and I couldn't get away.." I said in a small voice.

Brady rubbed my back and said, "You're alright now. He won't ever hurt you again."

I wrapped my arms around him and felt the dream fading away with his touch. He leaned against the headboard sitting up and pulled me onto his lap. I nuzzled my head against his shoulder and felt comforted. I wiggled my bottom to settle myself in and felt his body react. Again I had forgotten that I was nude. Lifting up my head I looked Brady in the eyes. In the dark it was a little hard to see but I knew that he would have that special look on his face. The one he saves just for me. Lifting up my face, I brushed my lips against his.

He responded and deepened the kiss. After a minute he pulled his head back and said, "I'm sorry, I don't want to pressure you into doing this tonight."

I grabbed his face and said, "I'd like to have some good memories of this day or night now. I need you Brady, please.."

With a heart stopping grin, he said, "Whatever you want Buttercup, I'm yours."