Chapter 81

I woke up slowly and stretched, feeling my leg muscles twinge slightly. My thighs were where I felt it the most but after a minute of stretching, they felt fine. "Good morning, baby." Jake murmured and kissed my neck. I turned over to snuggle into him. Morning snuggles were the best! "Morning." I mumbled into his chest and yawned. We lay there letting our minds fully awaken before getting up. I worried about morning breath so I got up and brushed my teeth.

I came out of the bathroom into the bedroom to see Jake laying on his side watching me. I blushed slightly since I was still naked and not fully confident in my nudity, especially in daylight. His gaze went over me from head to toe and the look on his face was appreciative. Forcing a bravado I didn't feel, I strolled on over to him and pulled the covers back to reveal his nakedness.

"If you get to stare at me naked, then I get to do the same with you." I said to him.

"Be my guest!" he said with a devilish grin and turned over onto his back. "Feel free to gaze upon my perfect physique and drool."

I had to smile at his remark and sat on the bed next to him to study his body. I had never really gotten to stare at one close up before and I curiously examined the part of him that was so different than me. Jake watched me  as I looked at him. My hand lifted up and drifted towards him until I realized what I was doing and pulled it back.

"You can touch me if you want." he offered.

I met his eyes and thought about it for a few seconds. "Really? You don't mind?"

"I'll tell you what. We can both explore at the same time. It's time that I introduced you to something called the sixty nine."

"I know what that is already." I told him.

"Yes, but how many times have you done it?"

"Well, just once." I admitted.

"You are going to love it. Trust me."

Cautiously I gave him a nod and he pulled me onto the bed to lay on my side and propped my leg up to give him access to my core. I wanted to feel embarrassed that I was exposed to completely  to him but then he kissed me there and I turned my attention to the part of him that was directly in front of my face and was becoming hard. I touched it and watched it get harder and bigger. My attention waved between the sensations he was giving me and me wanting to pleasure him too. I kissed the tip of him and then ran my tongue around his head. Opening my mouth, I took him inside and did my best to make him feel as good as he was doing for me.

His fingers parted my folds while his tongue did magical things to me. I took him in as deeply as I could in my mouth and we continued to please each other until we peaked. He made sure to pull out of my mouth at his critical moment sparing me the decision of what to do.

"Wow, you were right. I do like that!" I said to him.

"Told you! Now come on and let's shower so that they won't send a search party to look for us. Besides, I've worked up an appetite and I'm hungry." Jake said as he hustled me into the bathroom. We washed up and dried off and I brushed my teeth again.  Instead of borrowing one of his shirts, I made do with the big towel and wrapped it around myself to go back to my room and get dressed. I gave Jake a quick kiss and I left his room.

As I walked down the hallway headed back to my room, Preston's door opened and he stepped out. I stopped for a second a little embarrassed to be wearing just a towel but then he had seen all of me. "Good morning." I greeted him.

"Good morning." he replied easily like it was normal for me to be walking around like this, but I did notice that his accent was a little more pronounced. So I did have an effect on him! Deciding to tease him a little, I pretended to adjust the towel letting it slip just enough to flash a nipple at him and pretended that I didn't notice. Preston's eyes widened for a split second but he didn't hide his reaction fast enough from me.

I don't know if it was my hormones or what but I was in the mood. Taking a step closer to him, I raised my face for a morning kiss. He leaned down and kissed me chastely but I opened my lips and brushed my tongue against the seam of his lips. Groaning he deepened our kiss and picked me off the ground. Before I knew it, we were in his room with the door locked behind us and I was tossed down onto his bed. My towel came undone and revealed my body to him. Just the heat of his gaze had me wet and ready.

Preston unbuttoned his shirt and pulled it off before starting on his belt buckle. Quickly and efficiently, he stripped and was naked. His impressive member pointed at me and I felt myself get excited. I held my arms out to him and he moved himself over me. Nudging my thighs open wider he used one hand to line up with my entrance and slid home. He moved over me and I reveled in the sensations. Kissing passionately and touching lovingly, it didn't take us that long to peak together. He collapsed on me trying to catch his breath. I smiled feeling satisfied. I could get used to this!

"Well, this was a nice surprise." Preston said to me.

"Mmm... yes it was." I replied caressing his back.

"May I ask what I did to deserve this treat?"

"I was in the mood." I told him truthfully.

Preston just laughed and pulled himself off of me. I smiled at him and got up also, wrapping the towel around me once more. Giving him one last kiss, I left his bedroom and this time made it to mine without any more distractions. Lexine was up and playing a kids game on the iPad. I gave her a good morning hug and kiss before slipping into the bathroom to clean myself up.

I got us both dressed in jeans and long sleeved shirts in anticipation of putting together the village. When we got to the living room, Lexine ran up to Brady and he scooped her up  into his lap. Wyatt and Jake were lounging on the couches too. I looked around for Preston and Chase but I didn't see them or hear them in the kitchen.

Wyatt interpreted my looking around and explained that they went to pick up some breakfast for us. I nodded and then sat between him and Jake on the couch to kick back and watch some television before the food arrived. It didn't take long before Preston and Chase made their way to the dining room holding bags of to-go cartons. Usually I really wasn't that hungry in the morning but for some reason, I was starving. Must have been all the activities this morning that built up my appetite.

There was bacon, sausages, scrambled eggs, muffins and even some mini quiches. I ate some of everything including stealing a small sausage from Brady's plate when he wasn't looking. I know that Jake saw but he just smirked at me and said nothing. I just smiled innocently at him while I chewed my stolen food. I don't think that Brady even noticed.

Clean up was easy since we used paper plates and took only a minute. I pulled a couple of hair ties out of my pocket and tied both mine and Lexine's hair back into a pony tail so that it wouldn't get in the way while we worked on our village. All of us headed out to Brady's workshop to figure out what each of us would be working on.

Preston of course took charge and split us up in teams with him and Brady painting the baseboard and mapping out where each building would go. Lexine, Chase and I were to work on assembling the buildings and rides together. Jake and Wyatt were going to work on the wiring and technical aspects. We split up into our groups and started working.