24. You again!?

-Present-

(2006)

Paige's POV

I just came back to the manor and I find Piper baking up a storm in the kitchen. I don't know why but she always bakes when she needs to calm down.

Paige: Piper! Piper!

Piper: huh?

Paige: why are you cooking?

Piper: well (smiles) I just want to make my family happy.

Paige: Piper, you don't cook this much for us. Is this about Chris and the future?

Piper: what, no.

Paige: Piper.

Piper: who told you?

Paige: Prue. She, umm, sorta appeared in my house and told me to talk to you because you are worried about Chris and the future.

Piper: I'm not worried about Chris and the future. I'm worried about Chris in the future.

Paige: Piper, how long does it take for us to get I through your head, Chris is in his time, he's used to fighting powerful demons, he'll be ok.

Piper: I hope because I want him here. He's really helpful and it nice to have someone to talk to when Leo is on whit lighter duty and since you and Phoebe moved out.

Paige: what about Prue?

Piper: she's around sometimes but she isn't here now.

Paige: I wonder where she goes?

Piper: probably looking at the world now since she has been dead for 5-6 years.

Paige: (smiles) yeah. Piper,Mary not to worry too much about Chris, it's not healthy.

Piper: I'll try.

Paige: good.

Piper: now, do you want some cookies? (She said in a playful tone)

Paige: (rolls eyes) sure.

-Future-

(2028)

Melinda's POV

We found another tunnel and we hear noises coming from the end of it. I think we are close.

Wyatt: alright, I'll go in first since I'm the most powerful.

Chris: pff, whatever.

Melinda: ugh, Wyatt just go.

Sometimes brothers are annoying. Wyatt went into the room and we heard screaming and explosions. Then Wyatt poked his head out from around the corner.

Wyatt: ok (he coughed) it's clear.

We followed him into the room. There was someone standing at the opposite end of the room.

????: I've been waiting for you. (He turned around)

We all gasped. It was someone who I thought mom, Phoebe and Paige vanquished awhile ago, like 20 something, years ago.

Wyatt: you again!?

Chris: Barbas?

Melinda: but it can't be. Mom vanquished you.

Barbas: ah, you see, you think she vanquished me, but, I can't ever be vanquished.

Wyatt: you turned the world is way?

Barbas: yes, yes I did.

Chris: why?

Barbas: people fear demons, they love witches like you so with the world flip flopped I can make it so all the demons kill witches and people will think it's good.

Wyatt: Chris we told you that remember.

Chris: sorry.

Melinda: wait people now know about witches an demons?

Barbas: yep, and sorry to say this but, the next witches the demons are after are you and your family.

Wyatt: Barbas turn this world back now!

Barbas: look at the little witch protecting this big innocent world. Well you chat do it alone, now can you. There are demons all over the world right now, killing witches.

Chris: he's not alone, he has us.

Barbas: fine, three little witches. You still can't do it alone.

Chris: but we have the Power of Three.

Barbas: you mom and aunts retired form the demon hinting business.

Melinda: no, us. We are the Power of Three now.

Barbas:(worried) yeah, well, no one can defeat me.

Melinda: should we try?

We put our hands together and started to say he Power of Three chant but Barbas disappeared before we could finish.

Wyatt: where did he go?

Chris: we have to find him.

Melinda: finding him isn't going to be easy.

Wyatt: we have to try, the world can't stay like this forever.